Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Puppy Pictures!

Getting ready to pounce:
6922273136_79b420da82.jpg

The two seconds I got him to hold still and look in my general direction.
6922274518_02f8f04c8d.jpg

Now you are making me jealous. Mine hasn't even been born yet.:eusa_doh:

Been a very tough week for me. I got a call on Sunday evening from my brother that one of my best friends, Jesse Martinez, was in a motorcycle accident and they had medics on the scene when he drove past. I rushed to the hospital to see him. That was a little after 8:00, they pronounced him dead at 9:20. I have three very best friends in my life, including Jesse. It's been hard coping with the loss of him. We went to school together, palled around together after school and during summer vacations. We ended up getting a job at the same place and worked about 15 feet from each other every day.

They had a lovely tribute to him in the paper today that I thought I would share with my friends here.

http://www.wiscnews.com/portagedail...cle_900ec656-8388-11e1-96a9-001a4bcf887a.html

Been a very tough week for me. I got a call on Sunday evening from my brother that one of my best friends, Jesse Martinez, was in a motorcycle accident and they had medics on the scene when he drove past. I rushed to the hospital to see him. That was a little after 8:00, they pronounced him dead at 9:20. I have three very best friends in my life, including Jesse. It's been hard coping with the loss of him. We went to school together, palled around together after school and during summer vacations. We ended up getting a job at the same place and worked about 15 feet from each other every day.

They had a lovely tribute to him in the paper today that I thought I would share with my friends here.

http://www.wiscnews.com/portagedail...cle_900ec656-8388-11e1-96a9-001a4bcf887a.html

He was a very well liked young man. Sorry for your loss,Tom.
HD

I am so very sorry for your pain and especially the loss of someone so important to your life.

I was shocked when I read it on your page. You have my deepest condolences. If I lost my best friend of over thirty years, it would be quite a loss.

Well, buoys and gulls (and you know who you are ;)), it's that time again... :D

1. ButteMT61 (84)
2. Randooch (56)
3. Zetwal (55)
4. Jamespowers (52)
5. Jbucklin (46)
6. HoosierDaddy (40)
7. Widebrim (39)
8. Chepstow (38)
9. BaronKurtz (37)
10. Aureliano (35)

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab

Tom, I am so so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies and condolences. I really struggled to find words to convey what I mean...I sent you a PM.

We are here for you. X
BD

Thanks very much. It's been a hard few days. The funeral was Saturday, I was a pall bearer. It's hard saying goodbye in such a way. I'm glad he's in a better place and is being buried with his dad. His dad's funeral was 7 years ago, to the day, from Jesse's. Kinda eerie.

Tom, I am so so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies and condolences. I really struggled to find words to convey what I mean...I sent you a PM.

We are here for you. X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran