Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F.S. MUSEUM PIECE of Streamlined Art Deco industrial design: 1947 RADIO-PHONOGRAPH / RECORD PLAYER

Cousin Hepcat

Practically Family
F.S. MUSEUM PIECE of Streamlined Art Deco industrial design: 1947 RADIO-PHONOGRAPH / RECORD PLAYER.

PRICE: $199 + actual 12-pound shipping, USA/Canada only, buy-it-now price, no waiting for bids.

We've all heard of "ultra-rare" before, but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I COULD FIND ON THE INTERNET, of this one Museum-Piece model!:

I HAVE LEFT IT UN-RESTORED, original condition, so it should be assumed to be NON-WORKING, but complete and restore-able.

You probably will never see another 1940's streamline-deco radio-phonograph as cool as this one, much less this same make and model, which, I've been web browsing record players online for over 12 years, and this is the only one I've ever seen! The service booklet (for if you decide to restore it) can be found on ebay.

eBay buy-it-now link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/161879318555

Couple of pics, here... Full set of 12 on the above link, including insides:

ph04_13.JPG

ph04_00_gallery.jpg

Thanks for looking, and hope everyone's well!,

- Cousin Hepcat

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member