Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S RM CBI Monarch A2 size 44

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am selling a very Monarch A2 jacket made by The Real McCoy’s in New Zealand. It is made from russet horsehide which has developed a vintage patina over time. It has all the features of the Wartime Monarch A2 contract, including inset sleeves, long collar points, nipple snaps and a triple-marked Talon zipper painted brown as per original Monarchs.

The jacket has original bullion CBI patches on the shoulders and a superb leather reproduction 23rd Fighter Group chest patch, created by a leading American patch maker. The patches alone cost over £150.

The lining is in good condition, with slight wear at the neck, but no repairs. The mid brown waistband and wristlets are in great condition with no obvious damage. Everything works as it should!

A2s by The Real McCoy’s are considered among the very best reproductions on the market and this one has been mistaken for an original CBI Monarch.

Measurements (from the outside with jacket laid flat): armpit to armpit 23", sleeve (from shoulder to end of cuff) 25", across the shoulders 18", down the back (from base of collar) 24.75", front (down the windflap) 22". The jacket does not have a size tag but fits like a typical Wartime 44.

I am asking £320 for it plus pay pal fees and shipping.

[/quote]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy