Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S Size 46 55J14 L.W. Foster

Maverickson

Familiar Face
Hi All,

Recently & in an attempt to make room for some recent purchases, I have decided to part with one of my jackets as it is simply to large for my frame and as a result rarely worn. It can be had for $650.00 to include S&H within the USA.

This fine jacket was featured in John Chapman's flight jacket CD and as USN jackets go it is quite unusual. Although not flawless, it is in overall very nice wearable condition. With the exception of the cuff knits, this jacket remains completely original. There is some very deep gaining to the hide which retains much of it's original shine, well broken in and a medium weight. I am a nonsmoker and this jacket has no unpleasant odors

The jacket is generously proportioned. Together with the body length & long sleeves it would lend itself nicely to a individual 6' and over. However, the jacket's waist is slightly tight for a size 46 and would not make such a good fit for an individual with any more than a 36 inch waist. This jacket's dimensions are as follows:

Pits 24.50"
Shoulders 21.50" This jacket has wide shoulders!
Sleeves 27.00" to include cuff knits
Body 26.00"

I am more than willing to send this L.W. Foster jacket to any member living outside the USA but you will have to bare the addition cost for it to go via USPS Express. Please feel free to contact me with any of your questions!

Cheers, Dave[/quote]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21