Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S Vintage KNOX Hats 7 1/2

pgoat

One Too Many
Thank you Randooch. I had a few rough moments the last couple of days, it sinks in at odd moments here and there. I just want to make it through Christmas and I think I'll be okay.

I gathered photos of me trying my hats on to try and get a more current sense of how they look. I must not have a clear head because I am getting nowhere. I posted this in the "Hats" section today, but here it is for the classifieds.

Obviously I can post closeups of the hats if I ever can decide which of these need to go.

pgoat

One Too Many
Thank you. I love all these hats so it really comes down to fit (two of the Knox hats are a bit too loose on me) and what shapes compliment my head/face. I am getting lots of compliments on the stingies but my personal feeling is I look better in the wider brims.

I am leaning towards keeping my two VS hats as I prefer the high crowns and wide brims, and the Borsalino, as those three fit the best.

I will probably sell the three Knox hats and the Gus Miller...unless I waffle on this I'll throw up some separate threads in the next day or so for each with links here for those interested. I will contact people who PM'd me prior to this to give them first shot if they are still interested (and I totally understand if they're not).

My apologies again for dragging this out. Boy, the holidays really make you realize how good - or stressful - the past year has been.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner