Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Faces please...

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Here's mine...good for scarin' crows outta the corn!

Johnny_Frames.jpg

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Johnnysan said:
Here's mine...good for scarin' crows outta the corn!

Johnny_Frames.jpg

That looks soooo much better then that scary avatar. When you first came here and I saw that thing, I had my reservations about you...until we got to know you. It is really nice to see what you really look like. You might think about it. Goatee looks good.

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Scary avatar??? I just checked with the subject of said avatar and she was quite offended! Having been accused of being many things (a mooch, a beggar, a food thief), she has never heretofore been accused of being scary! :p

Seriously though, MK...thanks for the very generous compliments! Needless to say, I've found a home on the web here at the Lounge. My thanks to you for making it possible! Ditto to you on the goatee (where do you think I found my inspiration?)

And, Alan...your generosity was certainly my gain! The Pilgrim fast became a favorite as evidenced by the photo. You're right about that ribbon...one of a kind and irreplacable! Can't tell you how happy I am with it!

:cheers1: - John

maintcoder

A-List Customer
As a newbie, I placed my mug in my avatar, but here is a shot of me in a hat - taken a few weeks ago.

Kent-Hat2.jpg

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Maintcoder and Barbigirl at a holiday party December 2005 --- please, excuse the lipstick on Maintcoder's chin! I couldn't resist :p

KentBarbixmasparty2005.jpg

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome, MK and the very nice compliment, Ray! Barbigirl has always called my moustache 'a William Powell'. :cool:

varga49

One of the Regulars
you guy's look like...

Barbigirl said:
Maintcoder and Barbigirl at a holiday party December 2005 --- please, excuse the lipstick on Maintcoder's chin! I couldn't resist :p

KentBarbixmasparty2005.jpg

a million dang dollars! welcome!
ps I used to live up that way a while back..know where Westport is?

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Thanks Varga!

for the million buck compliment. :) It was a really fun party.
I requested, "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole so we got in a little retro dancing too. Maintcoder is one romantic crooner!

And thanks to everyone for the lovely welcome. Westport is on the coast right?

varga49

One of the Regulars
yes mamm...

Barbigirl said:
for the million buck compliment. :) It was a really fun party.
I requested, "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole so we got in a little retro dancing too. Maintcoder is one romantic crooner!

And thanks to everyone for the lovely welcome. Westport is on the coast right?

Westport is on Pacific side of Grays Harbor! fond memories!!!

Johnnysan

One Too Many
spiridon said:
Here's mine to add to the list......be careful when opening link, I wouldn't want to scare anyone!;)

Spiridon,

Your link doesn't appear to be working, but I'm glad that you posted nonetheless. I've been revising an employment contract for a new city employee on and off for the past week and REALLY got a chuckle from your tag line! Hope you don't mind if I plagarize freely...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24