Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

pjt113

One of the Regulars
Parker converted a Resistol Stagecoach western hat to this fedora. Absolutely love it! Can't wait to get the oxblood fedora he's making for me.
DSCN2934.jpg

DSCN2936.jpg

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Parker tells me my Open Road-ish "Trail" in camel should be ready by Dec. 15, and maybe earlier.

"Please, Christmas, don't be late!"
( -- Alvin and the Chipmunks, under the musical direction of David Seville)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Parker converted a Resistol Stagecoach western hat to this fedora. Absolutely love it! Can't wait to get the oxblood fedora he's making for me.

He did excellent work, as expected! but Oxblood!? When did he get that color in!? Might have to give him a ring...

pjt113

One of the Regulars
Also he mentioned he's getting a new line of bodies for next year, name is something like fapsa?

BigDog

New in Town
I also have 2 refurbished Steatson coming in from Parker this weekend. Looks like its going to be an early Christmas. I also have 2 customs Parker made for me. A few weeks ago I ordered an oxblood. Great hats, Great fellow to work with. :)

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Hmm. To go with my black topcoat, I could use a Falcon in a light grey with charcoal ribbon . . . and a black hat like Jimmy Cagney's in "White Heat". . .

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Well I just got off of the phone with Parker and let me tell you he might be the easiest person to work with I have ever encountered! I was very nervous about all the decisions I had to make and he was so helpful. Now the hard part is to sit back and wait for the hat to arrive! The felt is in "silver belly" the ribbon which is 1.5 inch in the color "wine". 5 1/2 open crown with a handbashed c (teardrop without the bump in the middle). The brim will be 2 1/2 inches! Gosh I am excited! lol
hatprototype.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21