Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I told Parker that we're already into warm weather here in North Carolina, so just try to get my hat to me by late September. Looks like this year I'll be switching to Panamas sooner than normal, anyhow. I guess I'd rather he make a hat that reflects his best work and not rush me a hat that probably wouldn't see daylight until after hurricane season...even if he shipped it today.

AF

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
My hat is on my doorstep waiting for my arrival home from work. About a month past due Parker apologized and I know that the hat will be worth the wait. Hopefully I can post pics tonight if not I will post em tomorrow.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
My hat is on my doorstep waiting for my arrival home from work. About a month past due Parker apologized and I know that the hat will be worth the wait. Hopefully I can post pics tonight if not I will post em tomorrow.

awesome! can't wait to see it. I'd have to leave work early if I knew mine was waiting for me at the doorstep. ;)

actually, I think mine's coming up on completion. It's already blocked, but needs the trimmings.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Here is my new Falcon Park custom. I stole the "Julep" design from the website but put my own spin on it. I added a yellow accent and my favorite part of the hat is the diamond crease. Brim is 2 3/8 inches bone felt with summer blue ribbon
7e3ab55d.jpg

3b5bd108.jpg

4fb58d44.jpg

b7889ed4.jpg

7c3540df.jpg

b35eca10.jpg

d2b0720c.jpg

9b28e2d9.jpg

9d13d9e7.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Looks great, teach! Seems a perfect complement to your other one with the wine ribbon.

I love that bone felt-- is the one in your avatar also bone, or something lighter/cooler? I forget.

Last edited:

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
Two 'limited' hat refurbishments done for me by Falcon Park Hattery:

First, the green-grey Stetson 3X - it needed a ribbon and a liner.
Picture24.jpg

Picture17.jpg

Picture19.jpg

Picture46.jpg

Picture43.jpg

This is the light brown hat in my avatar - needed a new sweatband and a liner:
Picture44.jpg

Picture45.jpg

I'm happy!
OK so I know this is an old post, but I would love to know what the official name of the rust colored bow is on that light brown lid.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
That's a beauty,really like your choice in ribbon colors.I think the diamond crease is awesome.Makes me want a bone felt hat.Great lid.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
...and on my head as of 2:59pm!

It's wonderful.
Totally unique, and totally wearable on a daily basis. And totally fits!
Black Cherry beaver felt (difficult to photograph) lord's hat with 1 5/8" black ribbon. He used the same tallish 1930s block and crease as my last FP hat, and the brim protrudes 2 1/4", and then has a 1/2" somewhat flattened raw curl. with the exception of the curl, the brim is almost flat.
I love it.
My heart stopped for a moment when I saw the box on my doorstep...

001copyw.jpg

but fortunately the hat was totally unscathed.

003copyz.jpg

012copy.jpg

011copy.jpg

010copyt.jpg

015copye.jpg

007copye.jpg

009copye.jpg

025copym.jpg

021copyz.jpg

A hat of many colors!

Last edited:

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Interesting brim treatment! Looks great on you Jeff. Parker makes some nice lids.

With that color combo, it looks like the 'cousin' of my Optimo Dillinger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy