Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fall Fedora Sale 7's & 7 1/8's

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Offered for sale are a gaggle of lovely fedora's and other styles that are for the most part just a bit too large for me, selling these will hopefully send me on my way to getting my first custom fedora made.

Caxton- Beaver quality wide brim fedora. $95 Shipped.
Amazing felt quality, in great condition. Like all vintage hats it could do with a good steam and a clean but there are no stains to the felt or any mothing activity of any note. Tagged size 7, but fits more like a 7 1/8

-Sold-Stetson- 60's era Brown Bowler 7 1/8 LO. $70 Shipped-Sold-
Really wish I wasnt selling this one but it fits just a bit too large on me being a long oval. It's in NOS condition and doesnt appear to have been worn. Has Homburg style brim curl.

Last edited:

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Churchill LTD- Tan fedora in size 7. $40 shipped.
Worn once or twice, in excellent condition.

Stetson- Royal Stetson almost whippet in size 7 Wide Oval. $65 shipped
In great condition no moth activity just needs a good cleaning. Fits more towards a 7 1/8.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Knox- Superfine stingy homburg in size 7. $25 shipped.
In okay condition has a couple of moth bites underneath the ribbon band.

-Sold-Mallory- Mallory Ten Pliafelt in size 7 1/8. $85 Shipped. -Sold-
Absolutely beautiful hat, its a bit large on me but i'm more than torn on selling this one. Felt is incredibly lightweight and soft, yet holds a crease like you were folding origami. I'd snatch this one up quickly before I change my mind on selling it.

Last edited:

metropd

One Too Many
May I please take the Caxton? How tall is the crown in a open crown? How wide is the brim? Does it have a blue undertone?

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
"May I please take the Caxton? How tall is the crown in a open crown? How wide is the brim? Does it have a blue undertone?"

It's 5 1/4 open crown and 2 7/8 brim width. It's a straight light grey no bluish undertones.

And thanks Alan!

mcarlston

New in Town
I am interested in this bowler but your comment confuses me (I am 7 &1/8 LO). You wrote Really wish I wasnt selling this one but it fits just a bit too large on me being a long oval. The hat is LO or you are?
Also, is it very dark brown? The pix look black
Thanks
Michael Carlston

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
I am interested in this bowler but your comment confuses me (I am 7 &1/8 LO). You wrote Really wish I wasnt selling this one but it fits just a bit too large on me being a long oval. The hat is LO or you are?
Also, is it very dark brown? The pix look black
Thanks
Michael Carlston

My apologies for wording it in a confusing manner. The Bowler itself is a 7 1/8 Long Oval. I'm a between a 7 and 7 1/8 which is why the hat is just a bit too large for me.

It's a deep chocolate brown, it looks a bit darker in the pictures.

Last edited:

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Well, someone outbid me on the Cavanagh I was hoping to win on the Goodwill site. If the Churchill is still available, I'd like to buy it. Please PM me your details and I will send funds and shipping info via PayPal.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Well, someone outbid me on the Cavanagh I was hoping to win on the Goodwill site. If the Churchill is still available, I'd like to buy it. Please PM me your details and I will send funds and shipping info via PayPal.

I'm actually unable to PM you, because you don't have quite enough posts. You should be able to send me a message by clicking on my name and sending me an email.

Bernie Zack

One of the Regulars
Wow! Missed it by a few days. I just posted a "wtb" here looking for this hat!!!
Offered for sale are a gaggle of lovely fedora's and other styles that are for the most part just a bit too large for me, selling these will hopefully send me on my way to getting my first custom fedora made.

Caxton- Beaver quality wide brim fedora. $95 Shipped.
Amazing felt quality, in great condition. Like all vintage hats it could do with a good steam and a clean but there are no stains to the felt or any mothing activity of any note. Tagged size 7, but fits more like a 7 1/8

-Sold-Stetson- 60's era Brown Bowler 7 1/8 LO. $70 Shipped-Sold-
Really wish I wasnt selling this one but it fits just a bit too large on me being a long oval. It's in NOS condition and doesnt appear to have been worn. Has Homburg style brim curl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy