Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

ortega76

Practically Family
A topic near and dear to my heart.

My lovely wife and yours truly
IMG_1113.jpg

My wife and step-son
ccc44f38.jpg

The family and one of the cats. She decided to pop her head in while I snapped this. Family movie night.
IMG_1013.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My grandson wearing the newsboy cap I got him for his birthday and an old coat that used to belong to me (back when Ike was President !).

TristianonPorch3.jpg

DblCoronaMS

One of the Regulars
Here is a shot of me, my wife Dawn and our son Tyler on vacation in the Smoky Mountains in November '07...

smokymountains2007in4.jpg

Me and T yesterday waiting for a Mardi Gras parade to pass...

1001498ka8.jpg

T at a local restaurant last night after the parade...

080127193019sh4.jpg

080127193213da9.jpg

And that's me and T in my avatar. That was taken on Father's Day 2007. The Panama was a Father's Day gift from Dawn.

Tyler just turned 8 on the 20th of January. I truly can't remember life before T.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Leaette, stop posting those sweet pics of Conrad, you're making me want to have another baby!! :p He is SO cute.

Lovin those newsboy caps on all the lads! How handsome they are! (and the dads too...)

Meggie, please thank Andy for his service for me!

My, my Lancelot. 3 pretty girls. Hope you have enough powder rooms!
Nikki

Lancealot

Practically Family
Mike: Thank you sir.

ohairas: Thank you. Only one bathroom so things can get hectic. The house we live in was built in 1950 it was my grandmother's and my mom grew up here. The older they get though the more I'm trying to figure out how to add on a extra powder room.

Real Swell Gal

One of the Regulars
DblCoronaMS said:
He's already a heartbreaker.
It's the birthdate. We aquarians are all heartbreakers,especially when we're born on the cusp. I just turned flirty-six this past January 21st.

Here is the hubster and myself
S5000265.jpg

And here is a link to a slideshow I made of my kids.
The oldest is my step-kid Bridget(15 tomorrow),the middle is our diva Laura(12) and the youngest is the son we always wanted Anne Marie(9)
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=17727309

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart