Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

745c063b75176a2b18c6cfc22a877c42.jpg

New haircut. She looks so big. Already asking if she can dye it pink:rolleyes:

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Lily painted her TEETH pink with nail polish. :eusa_doh: Poison Control lady (who knows my kid by first name at this point) was very kind after she stopped laughing at Lily yelling at me in the background "but I WANT TO BE PINK!!", and told me to smear Vasoline on her teeth, lips, face, hands, and feet to scrape the polish off with my fingernail. It was not a fun process. Thankfully, not toxic, though.

Yesterday we went on our annual pumpkin farm adventure. It was so much fun! And I can't get over how big Lily's looking now.

lilypumpkin8_zps83e0c8ae.jpg

lilypumpkin3_zpsb42a88eb.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
That kid has a load of personality! Great pics.

Great story too. Thankfully we haven't gone there......

Yeah, she's full of spunk. Scary to think what she's going to be like as a teen. Last week hubby asked her to clean her room. "But that's inhumane!"

What 4 year old uses the word inhumane???

We're in trouble!

gear-guy

Practically Family
We got to watch her last week and needless to say keeping up with kids when you are older is a lot of work. It unbelievable where they can put playdough!

We got to watch her last week and needless to say keeping up with kids when you are older is a lot of work. It unbelievable where they can put playdough!

Oh...I can believe it. Mine fed it to the dog once and he was laying easter eggs all over the yard for two days.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's a photo of my two oldest grandchildren taken almost 8 years ago. Hard to believe how little they were then compared to today. Time passes way too fast.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's the newest edition to the family. My newest grandson, born around 7:30 pm tonight. He weighs 8 lbs, 14 oz and is 21 1/2 inches. No name yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot