Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Daisy Buchanan said:
Thanks ImOldFashioned!!
I know, aren't those curls incredible!! What I wouldn't do to have them!!

Isaac and my hubby have the same exact hair! In fact, Isaac looks a lot like my husband when he was little. My husband still grumbles over the fact that he was never able to have a pompadour because his hair is too curly. lol

What a great thread! All the little ones are soooo sweet!!
Here is my hubby and me on our 10th anniversary this June.
10anni.jpg

This is my Liam who is 5 and my step-daughter Brianna 17.
bl2.jpg

Me and Liam in our old apartment:
ml1.jpg

Liam last week on the first day of Kindergarten:
fds3.jpg

dostacos

Practically Family
Daisy Buchanan said:
snip
My whole family 2 years ago on a holiday cruise:

My Mom and Dad, the two most supportive people I know!

snip

First picture, a rose between two more roses.:eusa_clap

Well from the second picture I see where you got that infectious smile of yours, every time I see it I want to join in the smiling:D :D

You and Hemingway Jones look great together

dostacos

Practically Family
Spitfire said:
What's stoppin you?:) There are men and green hairdye enough.:D
I suspect that she wants to be married FIRST and have the little kiddlets to follow in a timely manner.

getting guys to make kids is easy, getting them to hang around, THATs the trick :eek:

I think I need to dig out my oldest son's wedding pictures [that whole green hair thing]

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
dostacos said:
I suspect that she wants to be married FIRST and have the little kiddlets to follow in a timely manner.

getting guys to make kids is easy, getting them to hang around, THATs the trick :eek:

I think I need to dig out my oldest son's wedding pictures [that whole green hair thing]

lol lol Year that's the trick.
OK lets see some green hair!:D

dostacos

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Just a matter of finding the right guy, that's all--not all of us are averse to the idea of fatherhood...lol
or hanging around. my wife knows that the only way I will have any sort of sexual relationship is if she has died, there has been a suitable period of mourning and I have re married and the same goes for her. We are one person people. I have been told many times she is a keeper, and I just nod knowingly:eusa_clap 29 years married:cool:

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I have no cute kids to post pictures of (probably a good thing, considering I just turned 20), but here are my parents:

parents010.jpg

And here's my boyfriend, who's as close to family as you can get:

n2523936_36103134_3045.jpg

dostacos

Practically Family
pigeon toe said:
I have no cute kids to post pictures of (probably a good thing, considering I just turned 20), but here are my parents:

parents010.jpg

And here's my boyfriend, who's as close to family as you can get:

n2523936_36103134_3045.jpg

in your avatar you are cute, in this picture you are flat BEAUTIFUL, your BF is a lucky guy:cheers1:

dostacos

Practically Family
this is a shot of #2 son, when he still had Dredlocks,

now he looks like Max Von Sydow when he played Jesus...blond blue eyes :eek: not green but.....

briansmall.jpg

briansurfresized.jpg

and actually surfing, and that is a big wave, well overhead

dostacos

Practically Family
here are my oldest son and his wife [when pics were taken they were engaged] the summer before they married she spent the summer touring Europe with her cousins and college room mates [they are all like sisters] while there Matt and his best friend flew to meet them and literally bumped into their girl friends on the street. Matt and Chuck had flown in, and were finding the Hostel the girls were staying at and the girls had taken an earlier train. Chuck "took a Knee" that week and asked his gf to marry him. she said yes.

Matt had asked Molly when the same basic group flew to New York for New Year's Eve, he took her to Central Park [day time and took a knee ]

the-POSE.jpg

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
This is a picture of one of my "families." Here's "Mom" (my girlfriend), "Dad" (me), and "the kids" (left to right: Jerry Lee Lewis, Miss Daisy, and Indiana). Not your typical family, but we love each other :)

1001026ik6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112