Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Miss Sis

One Too Many
We're not a family, as such but here is Mr Stephens and ourselves with our 'baby' - the car!

bensim-1.jpg

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Thanks everyone - except Mr Stephens told me off last night as he does not meet his own high satorial standards in this pic!

The suit is a lovely warm claret colour and I'm wearing it with a dusty pink blouse and brown accessories. It is a nubbly wool crepe and very comfortable to wear. It is unusual as it has a curved yoke, bell sleeves, no collar and edge to edge fastenings.

Technonut

Practically Family
Here are some pics of Brooksie and I taken in Seaside, Oregon yesterday.... :) Seaside has historically been one of the Oregon Coast’s most visited and most popular oceanfront resorts.

nessvint007-1.jpg

nessvint021.jpg

seasidet026.jpg

nessvint003-1.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My little granddaughter, Marley. She will be three years old tomorrow. :eusa_clap My son took this picture. I like the composition, but wish she had been dressed "vintage".

dad007.jpg

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Bigman-She already has the haircut,so well on here way.What a doll!

Here's the latest pics of Dashiell.6 months,going on 7.
Dash's 1980s new wave look:
47b7d731b3127ccebb64e3d3294200000025109AbOXLFk0bS

Modern:
47b7d706b3127ccebce5fd592a6000000025109AbOXLFk0bS

Fave pjs:
47b7d706b3127ccebce5fd312a0800000026109AbOXLFk0bS

I'll have to shoot some of him in his retro things as well.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Big Man said:
My little granddaughter, Marley. She will be three years old tomorrow. :eusa_clap My son took this picture. I like the composition, but wish she had been dressed "vintage".

dad007.jpg

Hey, she's got the vintage hair down! Sweet picture.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
rubyredlocks said:
Fave pjs:

Oh, please post some pictures of him in vintage--he's such a sweet little guy. I think those would be my favorite pjs too--I'd buy those in an adult size!

Big Man

imoldfashioned said:
Hey, she's got the vintage hair down! Sweet picture.

Thanks. I need to get her a 1930's looking dress and a knit cap. Christmas isn't that far off;)

nyx

One of the Regulars
rubyredlocks said:
Bigman-She already has the haircut,so well on here way.What a doll!

Fave pjs:

Love sleeping babies!!

Where do you find retro stuff for him? I have a hard time finding anything truly vintage for Jacob. I've found some repro stuff (Knuckleheads clothing is very cute, but VERY expensive)--but they grow so fast, it's not worth the money. Any suggestions?

Big Man

nyx said:
Love sleeping babies!!

Where do you find retro stuff for him? I have a hard time finding anything truly vintage for Jacob. I've found some repro stuff (Knuckleheads clothing is very cute, but VERY expensive)--but they grow so fast, it's not worth the money. Any suggestions?

And along that same line, does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for vintage style clothing for young boys and girls (ages 3 to 8)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana