Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

deelovely

Practically Family
This is one of my favorite pics of me and my hubby (Indycop) that brings back happy memories because we were celebrating our wedding anniversary on a cruise!

P6170284.jpg

And here are our girls on Halloween.

PA310034.jpg

Nashoba

One Too Many
Me and the Hubby...

This one was taken Sunday at Church...we have a bit of a tradition that the last Sunday before he leaves on a deployment and the first Sunday (that we go to church) after he comes back from deployment, he wears his uniform. Normally he'll wear one of his Dress Blues uniforms (usually his Charlies) but Sunday for some reason he chose to wear his Alphas...hey I won't complain!!
The wonderful vintagey re-work of the original picture was done by our own darling Lolita Haze...thanks again Lo!!!!!

jenn001.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Gunny!

Nashoba said:
He's a Gunny! Cool! It always annoyed me that Gomer Pyle always said "Soregeant Carter" instead of Gunny Carter. USMC Gunnery Sergeant is a title to be proud of! VERY salty! Charming picture.
Thanks for your service, Gunny!
P.S. I see he shot expert!

Nashoba

One Too Many
celticmom said:
I love that picture!!! Can I have one, pleaaasse????????????????

As in a copy of the picture? Or the Marine in it? ;) Sure...tell Pat to remind me i'll print one out for him this weekend, I'll be at the unit. sigh...no rest for the weary...what size do you want...poster? :D and tell alexrose she needs to quit growing....

Nashoba

One Too Many
dhermann1 said:
He's a Gunny! Cool! It always annoyed me that Gomer Pyle always said "Soregeant Carter" instead of Gunny Carter. USMC Gunnery Sergeant is a title to be proud of! VERY salty! Charming picture.
Thanks for your service, Gunny!
P.S. I see he shot expert!

lol. Thanks! Yep, he's a Gunny, sshhhhh but he's technically a bit out of uniform he *should* have a third hash mark on the sleeve. I didn't notice until he was putting it on Sunday...sigh...add to the list....he should be in the zone for 1st sgt soon...which scares me...I'm too young to be a Gunny's wife...I can't even wrap my head around 1stSgt...the rifle expert is actually his fourth award.....on pistol though he only ever gets a pizza box. he sucks at pistol for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy