Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

celticmom

New in Town
Nashoba said:
As in a copy of the picture? Or the Marine in it? ;) Sure...tell Pat to remind me i'll print one out for him this weekend, I'll be at the unit. sigh...no rest for the weary...what size do you want...poster? :D and tell alexrose she needs to quit growing....

Silly goose. I have my own Marine! LOL! I just want a copy of the picture to put on my wall. :)

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Look at those smiles!!!

That's what's so great about the youngsters... They always keep smiling! And why not... When they smile, they're actually happy!!

PRICELESS

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
On Our Way To See The Doodlebops In Concert

IMG_0002jpg
[/IMG]
Badluck Brody said:
That's what's so great about the youngsters... They always keep smiling! And why not... When they smile, they're actually happy!!

PRICELESS

Trinity and Papa had a high dollar date to see her heroes. She danced her legs off while standing-up in her chair. I fear the day Hannah Montana comes to this area, it's going to make that $12.00 cotton candy seam like chump change.

I'm wearing an old Borsalino, I have seen them sell for $400.oo on ebay. She is wearing a free paper hat from the restaurant. She always out shines Grandpa.

An outing with Granddaughter.... priceless.

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
Everyone has such cute family photos!!!!

Here's some of my family on my dad's side during Christmas last year. Some of his side were not able to show up. Once I get this Christmas's photograph of the family I'll be sure to post that.

funtimes2065.jpg

From top left to right: me, mom, cousin, sister (Amanda), sister (Caitlin), aunt
From bottom left to right: friend of aunt, aunt, aunt, cousin, uncle, cousin, cousin, uncle, dad
Very bottom: my family's dog (Lady)

celticmom

New in Town
Nashoba said:
so you want a 16x20? 5x7? 8x10? work with me darling ;)
i've give one to your marine tomorrow

5x7 would be great. He's not drilling this weekend since he took care of what he needed to earlier this week. I'll see you later this month though :)

btw, I hate my hair. We need to have a conference about my hair and help me decide what to do.

MKL

A-List Customer
Here is the "Thanksgiving" pic my wifey sent out this year. They used to be my little babies! (still are, but they have grown a bit.)

img002.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Great Family Photos - I'll start an album

Eleven Beauties and Four Beasts..er, Gentlemen
funtimes2065.jpg

The Doll and the Desperado
IMG_0002.jpg

Sam and her Man
samnathan.jpg

Nash & Gunny
jenn001.jpg

More Kids Laughing
img002.jpg

Leopards
1305075736_3186522423.jpg

Cubs
496228297_c2fba62bc5.jpg
496197422_8438cad505.jpg

Nashoba

One Too Many
:eek:fftopic:
celticmom said:
5x7 would be great. He's not drilling this weekend since he took care of what he needed to earlier this week. I'll see you later this month though :)

btw, I hate my hair. We need to have a conference about my hair and help me decide what to do.

Yeah I figured that out when I didn't see him today. I'll get you a 5x7.
sigh. you and your hair. see you next week?

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My granddaughter gave me a couple of her school pictures yesterday. I couldn't resist the urge to share them.

Marley_2.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
pennycarrol said:
Wow Big Man, what an adorable little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I think this is the best school picture I've ever seen - but of course I wouldn't be partial, would I? ;)

I was amazed that she was able to keep her mouth closed long enough to take the picture. I call he a "little jabber box". That child talks constantly. She spent the night with me last weekend and fell asleep mid-sentence, and when she awoke the next morning, resumed where she left off. She's something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy