Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorites

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
pretty faythe said:
Nope, have ta disagree....from the female point of view...it's Tim!! lol...love Julie Andrews, but in love with Tim Curry....grrooowwwll....

Then I have one for you Faythe!

Favorite devil portrayl: Tim Curry in Legend

Favorite God portrayl: George Burns or Morgan Freeman (I can't decide!)

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Joie DeVive said:

Match!! Legend is my favorite movie in it's genre. And the music by Tangerine Dream is fantastic!

Favorite Classic Era comedies made in the '80s:
Johnny Dangerously with Michael Keaton and Marilu Henner.
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, with Steve Martin and Rachel Ward.

Lee

Johnny: "Lil Sheridan, eh? My name's Dangerously. Johnny Dangerously."
Lil: "Did you know you're last name's an adverb?"
Johnny: pauses "Hey! I like that!"

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Green,...I like the color green, in all it's incarnations.:D

Then you'd love my car, Nick. A big green 1967 Chrysler sedan. Green in and out! Even the dash and engine :)

Some names I've given her:

The big green car (plate is BGGRNCR), Big Granny Car, and Granny's great green grocery-getter. (Also, Chrissy the Chrysler.) Tony from Tazana posted a picture of it in the thread titled, Met the Ultimate Car Guy.

Lee

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Two:

Favorite modern pianist: Keiko Matsui. (Fav. album and song: Doll)
Favorite musician very few people have ever heard of outside of the Bahamas: Wally Badarou. (Fav. album: Echoes. Fav. song from album: Mambo.

Lee

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
happyfilmluvguy said:
Let's see some real difficult ones. A favorite of yours that you'd never believe someone else had. They'd have to be you to favor it.

Favorite Star Wars character: Jar Jar Binks.

Lee

"If you're patient and you wait long enough, something will usually happen and it'll usually be something you don't like." - Kinky Friedman

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Pink Dahlia said:
Never had 'em! I heard they taste like little cabbages.
Brussels sprouts are great if you cook them right. Make a little X cut in the bottom, so the heats gets inside. Boils them for only about 3 to 4 minutes. Then saute them with a little olive oil and a little garlic. DEEEELISH! Cabbage type veggies get bitter if they're under OR overcooked, but they're very sweet when done just right. Uhhh. . . . errr . . . . excuse me, was I just a little off topic here?
BTW: Match: Almond butter and jam (for me it's Seville orange marmalade, but that's close) on multi grain bread. A great way to start the day.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
MrNewportCustom said:
Favorite Star Wars character: Jar Jar Binks.

ok, match...lol
since for some reason when we changed our baseball team from the Las Vegas Stars to the Area 51s ( I have no reason why, it bafffles me) our mascot is a knock off of Jar Jar!

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Joie DeVive said:
Then I have one for you Faythe!

QUOTE]

He is reaaly good being evil, it makes one wonder if it really is acting or if it just comes naturally......"things that make you go hmmm"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24