Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favourite quote that sums up your love of life

D

drafttek

"We all start out with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of wisdom. The trick is to fill the bag of wisdom before you empty the bag of luck."

I'm still runnin' on luck.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Wisdom from the Writings of Marx

Money will never make you happy...and happy will never make you money.

This would be a better world for children if the parents had to eat the spinach.

You've got to get up pretty early in the morning if you want to get out of bed.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend...inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

pic_groucho.jpg

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Said tongue in cheek...

(and on the eve of my 17th anniversary, no less!)

I rap upon the chamber door,
beyond which lies the fair Lenore.
Now bound in marriage, when will I score?
Quoth the raven: "Nevermore."

From The Unknown Poe. :)

TM

A-List Customer
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

maintcoder

A-List Customer
TM said:
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Awesome... my favorite quote from Blade Runner.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
"Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known."

Garrison Keillor

Barbigirl

Practically Family
EXCELLENT QUOTE!

herringbonekid said:
"Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known."

Garrison Keillor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points