Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fear Itself (2008)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I watched "The Community" and I saw the ending from a mile away, right down to the wheelchair, but all I kept thinking in my head was 'RUN Superman, dont let them catch you!' lol

LD

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
Did the last episode "Community" remind you of a TV movie John Ritter made a few years ago? I distinctly remember certain aspects of the story were the same...

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
*spoiler alert*

I keep watching this show hoping that Ill find that one good episode, or Ill actually be scared. But no go.

I totally knew the brother was the father of those kids. From the moment he stepped out there, and listening to their tired dialog.

If Mommie had shot the husband the first time, the episode would have ended 20 min earlier and prolly made most viewers much happier.

You have to throw in the storytelling native in, who lives in a trailer. He can kill his own father, but not this guy :mad:

These episodes are just sad. How do they get made!?

LD

Feraud

Bartender
I have no idea how this garbage is brought to the screen.
This episode was such a badly done rip off of Ravenous. :rolleyes:

Slightly off topic but speaking of garbage, has anyone seen the commercial for the upcoming series Knight Rider? The pilot episode was utterly awful. What overpaid executive green lighted this mess?

B

BAZ

Yea, we're giving up on Fear Itself.
The Knight Rider pilot was AWFUL!!
Why so much crap tv, America!?!?!

The Captain

One of the Regulars
BAZ said:
Yea, we're giving up on Fear Itself.
The Knight Rider pilot was AWFUL!!
Why so much crap tv, America!?!?!

Well, BAZ, the answer is obvious to me: The viewing audience is getting more used to a diet of crap! Most don't care what is on TV, as long as there is something that fills the gap between supper and bedtime. The so-called "Reality Shows" are the real flushers. And don't forget the Game shows. The writer's strike gets a lot of blame, but crap begets crap, and don't expect any new and inventive plotlines. Maybe if we all stopped watching, they would.....naw!!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Anyone know if this show is coming back? I went to the site and was reading up on it, but couldnt find anything that spoke of air times.

I wish it were more like Showtimes Masters of Horror which I recently discovered :).

I was reading Fear Itself's credits and there are so many writers from both shows, I would thing Fear would be better than it is. Oh well, I guess thats network television for you.

LD

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lady Day said:
Anyone know if this show is coming back? I went to the site and was reading up on it, but couldnt find anything that spoke of air times.

I wish it were more like Showtimes Masters of Horror which I recently discovered :).

I was reading Fear Itself's credits and there are so many writers from both shows, I would thing Fear would be better than it is. Oh well, I guess thats network television for you.

LD
This was a Summer series that I doubt will get renewed. If it does, it will probably be next Summer(?).

Dr Doran

Feraud said:
So far so lame..
The first episode had good atmosphere but quickly lost steam.

The second episode with my favorite creepy B-lister Eric Roberts went along o.k. but ended horribly!! That's it?? He gets shot by a dude who had no business carrying a firearm?
If you want to see what the director Brad Anderson can do with creepy check out Session 9. He also directed The Machinist.

SESSION 9 ruled.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
flat-top said:
This was a Summer series that I doubt will get renewed. If it does, it will probably be next Summer(?).

I meant coming back after the Olympics so it will finish its season. The site had two more eps in the can (and the next one actually sounds good).

The show did suck, but I keep holding out that it will be maybe better.

Oh well, at least I have Masters of horror :)

LD

flat-top

Lady Day said:
I meant coming back after the Olympics so it will finish its season. The site had two more eps in the can (and the next one actually sounds good).
I'm sure NBC was glad to put it out of it's misery!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda