Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Features on Men

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Alright ladies, the boys get to have their fun in their "chicks" thread. So what features on men make you melt every time, be it ouside the ordinary?

I'll start it off. I'm a sucker for jawlines. for example:
c25.jpg

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
good for you Lauren! I was hoping someone would start a thread like this!:cheers1:
I have a few must haves....
1. eyes that you can get lost in
2. nice broud shoulders (for some reason I've never been attracted to skinny men)
3. nice hands (its a fettish thing)

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I love a guy with dark hair and blue eyes. A strong jawline is a big plus too. I like someone my height or taller (preferably taller so that if I'm in heels we're still proportionate). Dimples on the chin or cheeks are adorable. Of course if the guy doesn't have a good personality, all those features seem less attractive on him for me.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I totally agree about the whole personality thing. The hunkiest guy in the world can turn ugly real fast just by opening his mouth.
There's gotta be charisma and a genuineness that goes along with it

Elvgren_girl

New in Town
1) a sense of humor
2) a sense of humor....

:)

Okay really,

- Broad shoulders (agreed)
- Stocky, they just have to be stocky
- Long thick eyelashes
- A good, heavy and reasonant voice
- Confidence. It's a deal-breaker!

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
How about this guy

Ok. How about a little red head guy with glasses, wears a hat often, may be a tab bit over weight, has nice blue eyes, cute nose. Treats the ladies like queens. Enjoys fine dining, and good theater. Has an airplane, and likes to fly to fun destinations. Is a good listener. Opens car doors, can make a decision, and is great with money. Owns his own house, has a golden retriever doggie, keeps his house and car clean, and never misses work at his good job. He's not too tall, onlly 5'-6"..but he has a good college educaton and can discuss anything with a bit of intelligence.
Sound good?:cool:

MissQueenie

Practically Family
Looks are really nothing without a wonderful personality (& a sense of humor!), but if we're asking for specifics, or ideals...

Another vote for a good jawline!
Hazel or green eyes
Glasses
Dark hair
Great smile (with or without dimples)
Slim but athletic build
Height -- taller than me (haha, like that's hard...)
Clean fingernails
Clean shaven
Good smell (is this weird? some men just smell really, really lovely...)

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
oh I know about the smell thing.....do you ever have times where your shopping and a really good smelling guy walks past you and you just want him to stand still so you can get more wiffs of his cologne?
I bought my husband some cologne for his birthday....I think he thinks I'm kinda weird how I love pressing my nose in his neck and enjoy the smell:)

MissQueenie

Practically Family
Thank goodness I'm not alone! ;) Or how about when you're crushed into an elevator with a really great-smelling guy? Or dancing with one (this is a serious one for me -- sometimes I get so distracted I can hardly dance!)?

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
LOL! that's why whenever me and my hubby go out I always compliment him on how good he smells (it's so cute how they get all puffed up!):rolleyes:
but yeah, it can be very distracting
are you married?....and you spoke of being short...I'm 5'1...you?

MissQueenie

Practically Family
mysterygal said:
LOL! that's why whenever me and my hubby go out I always compliment him on how good he smells (it's so cute how they get all puffed up!):rolleyes:
but yeah, it can be very distracting
are you married?....and you spoke of being short...I'm 5'1...you?

I'm 5'2, on a good day. And alas, I am quite unmarried. I always laughed at that saying, "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" until it happened to me! I've had 7 pairs of friends marry since July.

Bebop

Practically Family
MissQueenie said:
Thank goodness I'm not alone! ;) Or how about when you're crushed into an elevator with a really great-smelling guy? Or dancing with one (this is a serious one for me -- sometimes I get so distracted I can hardly dance!)?
When you say, "great smelling", do you mean natural scent or cologne?

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
with being short, I find it really weird when standing next to someone shorter than I am..luckily that hardly ever happens.
I don't know what's worse, you, queenie seeing all your friends get married or like in my position, when I was first married all our friends were single, on the dating scene and since we had a kid right away, everyone else was always so spontaneous while we had to plan every little thing that we did
I wish you luck on finding mr. right:cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy