Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fed IV vs AB Henry

NivlemRulz

New in Town
I'm not sure if I have a Fed IV Deluxe or FIII D, but I've had it for several years now so I can say a few things about it. It's a super quality hat for the price and, as Woodfluter said, it's more replaceable so I don't mind wearing it in places I know are rough (work at Home Depot, for instance). For some reason, though, it's never quite suited me. The dimensions of crown-to-brim-to-me have always seemed off. It seems so huge to me. I've cut the brim down close to 2.5" and am afraid to go any lower. IT COULD VERY WELL BE that the proportions just done fit me well, so I don't want to say that's a problem with the hat unless a lot of other people chime in. If it looked better on me I'd get another one Fed based on the quality vs. price point. .

I agree about the size of the hat, it is a big hat, but it doesn't bother me when it is on my head. The only downside is my wife doesn't like it. Even still, I love the hat and wear it everywhere, but it is not a hat for everyone. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy