Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Age Demographics

What is your age group from the choices below(chronological only)

• Total voters

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jack Scorpion said:
However, if I were making the brackets, one would start at age 25. It feels very different than 24.

Strange thing is that I have to agree here; for some reason, 25 seemed vastly different than all previous years. After I hit 25, I just plain grew up.

I've got a half year before I hit 29, and unfortunately no one (AND I MEAN NO ONE :rage: ) likes to go out for my b-day. Iowa in middle December is not a kind place, I suppose.

Foofoogal

Banned
Happy late birthday Bruce Wayne. I barely remember the 1980s as that is when I was raising children. 1976 and 1981 brands to be exact. :eusa_doh:
Did I bang up job if I may say so with a little help from honey of course. :D

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
I'm 39, but I usually tell other people I'm 40.

I figure if I can convince myself I'm already 40 I won't freak out next year & go into total midlife crisis meltdown - like leaving my job & buying a red convertable, oh wait I did those things.....

tuppence

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Maybe there is an advantage to having your Midlife Crisis at 30, after all...

Thanks for causing me to see the bright side of my situation, ladies!

You go ahead and have it now before you're too old too enjoy it.

*snort* Nothing to enjoy about it when your biological clock starts ticking well ahead of schedule, and you haven't yet developed to the point where you can fulfill the required responsibilities dealing with that 'clock' would entail.

It's gotten to the point where when my relatives indulge in their favorite snark about "40-Year-Old Virgin in the making" I kill the navigation software on my laptop and tell 'em "Navigate your own way back..." Can't live WITH 'em, can't livwe WITHOUT 'em!:rolleyes: (They don't know this, but I also keep the GPS spun-up just in case they do get themselves into trouble while I'm "off in my own little world"--and you can bet I'm gonna throw down "Revenge of the Nerd" the first time they do.)

tuppence

Practically Family
?

Diamondback said:
*snort* Nothing to enjoy about it when your biological clock starts ticking well ahead of schedule, and you haven't yet developed to the point where you can fulfill the required responsibilities dealing with that 'clock' would entail.

It's gotten to the point where when my relatives indulge in their favorite snark about "40-Year-Old Virgin in the making" I kill the navigation software on my laptop and tell 'em "Navigate your own way back..." Can't live WITH 'em, can't livwe WITHOUT 'em!:rolleyes: (They don't know this, but I also keep the GPS spun-up just in case they do get themselves into trouble while I'm "off in my own little world"--and you can bet I'm gonna throw down "Revenge of the Nerd" the first time they do.)

Whats ahead of schedule? I am a sticky nose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails