Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Merchandise

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

PADDY said:
How about, we have a thread just for members to submit vintage shots of themselves, and you choose the 12 you want for the calender? I can think of fantastic ones of Jitterbug Doll, Matt, Root, Holly, AJ, Your-good-self, BT... and the list JUST goes on, so loads to choose from!! looking to 2006 now guys!! Have a wee think to see how workable that would be.

We WILL have a 2006 calender....the good Lord willing. We will be taking photos on the Queen Mary in November. So book your ticket now Paddy!

Angelicious

One of the Regulars
MK said:
They (matchbooks) will start shipping the first week of September....if the factory delivers on time. :cool:
What's the ETA on the mousepads, and could I get delayed shipping on matchbooks to combine the two? Would shipping outside the US be a problem? [huh]

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
What do you think about these?

beer_glass.jpg

beer_glass2.jpg

The second one would be cheaper and not take as long to produce.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Hmm, the one with the "Official" logo, or the one with beer... :beer:

Since the beer would probably spill during shipping, I vote for the first one.

Brad

matei

One Too Many
The pint glasses look good!

I got the mug not too long ago as well. My friends have commented favourably on the mug.

It is, however, gigantic! It is much larger than I thought (a good thing), and much larger than my other mugs at home. Now I know which one to use when I need some extra eye-opener in the morning!

MissQueenie

Practically Family
I know I'm a gal, but I vote for the "official" logo, too.

Would they be out by Christmas, do you think? I know a couple of boys who could use more pint glasses.

Angelicious

One of the Regulars
Having seen (filled, washed, stacked) a million bar glasses, I have to go against the consensus and say that the first design looks more like a commercial bar/pub glass, and would work better to play up the "virtual bar" theme of the Fedora Lounge. :)

Just my token input, since I'm not keen on international shipping for breakables, and anyway, I refuse to buy glassware or crockery I actually like until my daughter is at least in high school. :p

Gentleman Jim

New in Town
jamespowers said:
How tall is the mug? I want one of those for sure.
How about Martini and Highball glasses? I don't drink beer. It has too much water in it. :p ;)

Regards to all,

J

Whatto chaps!

I have to agree with Jamespowers, my man here tells me that fish do ALL sorts of disgusting things in water...

Oh, and I'll have a mug please.

TTFN

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21