Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Merchandise

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Can do. PM me and be sure to tell me what part of the world you are in so I can tell you the shipping cost.

You might consider putting a little something in the "location" field on your profile. It helps people to get a better sense of where you are coming from. Also it is great to see other members are in your area. Just a thought.

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
Put me down for a Black Coffee Mug!
I am always drinking coffee and this would make the perfect cup. Have you considered some Fedora Lounge Clothing? I would definately by a FL suit, cut in traditional 30's or 40's styles in vintage fabrics.

Chad

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Chad Sanborn said:
Put me down for a Black Coffee Mug!
I am always drinking coffee and this would make the perfect cup. Have you considered some Fedora Lounge Clothing? I would definately by a FL suit, cut in traditional 30's or 40's styles in vintage fabrics.

Chad

There is nothing to put down......except your pictures of the Presidents. ;) Please paypal to mk@fedoralounge.com.

Thanks for your support!

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BegintheBeguine said:
Oops, I barged right in.
I remember mugs sold out about 3 years ago but we had a poll on a new design. http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=22046
I'm thinking the magazine takes precedence; getting a magazine out is a major pain in th- I mean headac- I mean undertaking.

Hey, that's okay! ;)

Well, as soon as we know what the new one looks like, I'd be interested in prices!

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
Nope, don't let's use someone else's property.