Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers Map

Viola

Call Me a Cab
What about a wombat that breaks your house, is that almost as good? I've been assured they're tougher than their cuddly looks! lol

Of course the same could be said for some of the people who go to Pat's....? ;)

HodgePodge

One of the Regulars
On the map

One out west, and two in Ontario, that's it?.....There's gotta be more Canucks than that!

Warbaby

One Too Many
I'm out here on Vancouver Island, but I can't get the map thing to work with my 8 year old laptop (Mac Pismo), my outdated OS (10.3x), and/or my browser (Camino). If someone wants to be a kind soul and put me on the map, I'm in Parksville, BC.

I know there's at least one other Lounger over on the mainland.

HodgePodge

One of the Regulars
Warbaby said:
I'm out here on Vancouver Island...If someone wants to be a kind soul and put me on the map, I'm in Parksville, BC.

I know there's at least one other Lounger over on the mainland.

Done.

bobalooba

One of the Regulars
Frykitty said:
I really like this idea, over 10000 FL members, less than 30 on the map. Lets keep trying.:)

I dunno if this is such a wonderful idea, I'm assuming people have good reason for not giving an exact location, while I enjoy the company here on the lounge and know that most of you are good friendly people when you do have over 10000 people there are bound to be a couple less savory folks, I'm not saying this is a bad idea I'd just like to suggest using some caution.

bobalooba said:
I dunno if this is such a wonderful idea, I'm assuming people have good reason for not giving an exact location, while I enjoy the company here on the lounge and know that most of you are good friendly people when you do have over 10000 people there are bound to be a couple less savory folks, I'm not saying this is a bad idea I'd just like to suggest using some caution.
Which is exactly why I listed a public place with a note about "can frequently be found here"--if someone really wants a face-to-face, it will be in a similar venue, and my PDA* is comin' along for the ride.
*Personal Defense Assistant

Diamondback said:
Which is exactly why I listed a public place with a note about "can frequently be found here"--if someone really wants a face-to-face, it will be in a similar venue, and my PDA* is comin' along for the ride.
*Personal Defense Assistant

The other side of that is---if less savory folks come knocking, they better bring their lunch. I don't have a personal defense assistant---he is me. An 1897 with steel slugs does quite a bit of damage. ;) :eek: :D

Diamondback said:
James, PDA in my case meaning "the original 'point and click interface'"--as in "'Personal Defense Assistant', Caliber .45ACP, M1911A1"... And my onboard stock of vintage Federal Hydra-Shoks and Speer Gold Dots can be rather "impressive", too.:eek:

----------------
Now playing: Jerry Goldsmith - The Sanctum
via FoxyTunes

You have a few boxes of the old hydra-shoks eh? I have a few for my 1911 as well. You need an LAR Grizzly to really impress me.
;) :p

:eek:fftopic: How 'bout that Guncrafter Industries .50-caliber 1911 I'm saving for?:p

Actually, I'm usually loading the new HST's, same as the local cops, but I try to keep one mag of each flavor of the Good Stuff just-in-case.
jamespowers said:
You have a few boxes of the old hydra-shoks eh? I have a few for my 1911 as well. You need an LAR Grizzly to really impress me.
;) :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn