Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers Map

Diamondback said:
:eek:fftopic: How 'bout that Guncrafter Industries .50-caliber 1911 I'm saving for?:p

Actually, I'm usually loading the new HST's, same as the local cops, but I try to keep one mag of each flavor of the Good Stuff just-in-case.

First let me say--HOLY CRIMONY! $2895 for that gat?! The Grizzly is cheaper and looks meaner:
300px-LAR_Grizzly_Patr_Portrait001.jpg

:p
Ok now that we have scared every less savory person to death and a few not so unsavory, back to the mapping. :D

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
This is seriously not user friendly. I added the pinpoint but it's just the address. The option to edit details is grayed out. I am logged in. If I go to my list of maps the FL map is not listed. What is it exactly I'm not seeing here anyway?:mad:

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
I put mine on - Danville, PA...but when I tried to edit, it got put on the FL list a second time. I wanted to make the marker more accurate as it's a bit off...but it didn't work out. Not sure how to work this thing exactly:eusa_doh: ...it's not something I often mess with...[huh]

swinggal

One Too Many
Puzzicato said:
When I hit edit over there it was only letting me edit the name of the map! Which I didn't want to do.

You need to scroll down to your own pin entry while in the edit mode and you can change your name there.

SkullCowboy

New in Town
Prien said:
I put mine on - Danville, PA...but when I tried to edit, it got put on the FL list a second time. I wanted to make the marker more accurate as it's a bit off...but it didn't work out. Not sure how to work this thing exactly:eusa_doh: ...it's not something I often mess with...[huh]

After you have saved your location to the map there is an edit button at the top of the frame on the left where all the locations are listed. Click that button then scroll down to the link listing yourself. Click it and a popup will appear on the map pointing to you 'pin'. You can edit your info there. While in that mode you can also click on and drag your 'pin' around should you not want it sitting exactly over your abode. You can also change the type of 'pin' if that blue tab is not be to your liking... :)

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I put mine in there, but I'm not sure it worked or not. In order to be user friendly, it would have to have an add function. I edited Matt Deckard's several times before trying something else. (I hope I didn't save those).l

Later

swinggal

One Too Many
SkullCowboy said:
After you have saved your location to the map there is an edit button at the top of the frame on the left where all the locations are listed. Click that button then scroll down to the link listing yourself. Click it and a popup will appear on the map pointing to you 'pin'. You can edit your info there. While in that mode you can also click on and drag your 'pin' around should you not want it sitting exactly over your abode. You can also change the type of 'pin' if that blue tab is not be to your liking... :)

Yes, I already said this :)

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
After you have saved your location to the map there is an edit button at the top of the frame on the left where all the locations are listed. Click that button then scroll down to the link listing yourself. Click it and a popup will appear on the map pointing to you 'pin'. You can edit your info there. While in that mode you can also click on and drag your 'pin' around should you not want it sitting exactly over your abode. You can also change the type of 'pin' if that blue tab is not be to your liking...

Thanks SkullCowboy :)

Will try to fix it...

...now fixed. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters