Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Mojo

RBH

Bartender
Taking a cue from dh66 [thanks] post the mojo on your hat.

Whatever that may be.

I am so ready for warm weather, here is my Dobbs milan with my southern gypsy mojo.

l8i7.jpg

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks like you were only fast enough to catch his tail ;) Now there's a bobcat/cheetah running about

:) I have a little hat mojo and a little Photoshop mojo too.

The mojo on this hat comes from Donna's grandfather who had the good fortune to return home late from a buying trip to Italy and miss a ride on the Hindenberg. But that is another story.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Alan : Nice mojo ... and great to see you, well prepared for any weather :cool:

Feel sorry for that possum!!!

This one I sourced from the same "Southern Man of Magic", and from under his impressing brim - and from behind his just as impressing beard - I think I heard "raccoon". A sorry one, anyhow ;)

attachment.php

- or maybe not that sorry after all. He died while it was still hard in the middle! lol

Last edited:

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Looks like I've been miss'n out. My little Springer bitch never leaves a carcass without thorough inspection. I'll have to study the legalities concerning small rodents and birds but reptiles and amphibians are mostly unregulated around here.

Spine of toad, anyone?

RBH

Bartender
Has anyone seen my mojo
I think it ran away
I just can't find it anywhere
I've looked for it all day

So if anyone finds my mojo
Please send it back or call
Cause a man without his mojo
Is barely a man at all

By - Whiskurz 08/19/2012

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
This thread reminds me of a great line from James Bond in Live and Let Die: "It's just a hat obviously belonging to a small headed man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW