Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FedoraFest IV

Thunderball

One of the Regulars
I think Art is working on a ribbon for my hat in one of those pictures. I talked him into making a ribbon for me. I am going to have Mike Make the hat. That way I will have the work of 2 master hatters in one hat!

RBH

Bartender
Ed, Art and Robert

fedorafestiv055.jpg

Neo and Thunderball

fedorafestiv056.jpg

Dont ask what my buddy John is doing!!!!

fedorafestiv058.jpg

majormoore

Vendor
That will for sure be a real half breed, hope each that came had a wonderful time, I know I did, also glad to see old friends and meet several new ones, Art and I had a blast working together as one well oiled team both days, I look to him as a peer and as a very good friend, he had I shared some good info with each over the course of the weekend.

Major Moore

Last edited:

majormoore

Vendor
John, just wanted to say thanks for taking these photos, it is great to see Art and I having fun together working on what we love doing side by side in my hat shop, Thanks
Major Moore

JAVIER

Practically Family
WOW! Looks like so much fun and the RIGHT!!! crowd to hang with. Nice to see pros being true pros and collaborating, while star eyed hat aficionados gaze at the work of art (no pun) and masterpiece being created, right before them.
Looks like so much fun, great pictures too. Thanks for sharing.

Barrelhouse

One of the Regulars
I can't say what a great pleasure it was meeting everyone Saturday. It was a real tonic in these very cynical times to meet so many kind, intellegent, friendly and VERY FUNNY folks. I'd like to especially thank Major Mike for his boundless hospitality and RBH, et al for their hard work in organizing such a successful FedoraFest. I am already putting aside my pennies in preparation for next years meet up wherever it might be.

Cheers to you all!! :cheers1:

majormoore

Vendor
He and I got into (XXX) it this evening , great photos, love the one of us "Two Cone Heads" those hats were pulled on the 6 1/2" tall Carlsbad blocks,

Major Moore
"Consume Mass Quantities!".

fedorafestiv138.jpg

I promise Rocky and I did not open it!

fedorafestiv071.jpg

fedorafestiv069.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo