Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
It was an eery feeling, getting home. The ride didn't feel like like 10 hours. I was on edge the entire time, not worrying about my car not making it, but worrying about other cars (or trucks) running in to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
This winter weather has been crazy. We usually only get a few inches of snow because I am in valley of WV, but we have been getting hammered along with the mountains.

Not really afield, but out and about nonetheless, wearing my Blue smoke VS.
We had a great night at Byblos Lebanese restaurant...

No hat check girl. This approach worked nicely.

No hat check girl, but...
IMG_8018.jpg IMG_8019.jpg

A lovely evening.

Looks like a fun evening out hats-R-me

A-n-A if there's no safe little shelf, I'd say better to leave it sitting on your head rather than risk someone sitting on the hat

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
A-n-A if there's no safe little shelf, I'd say better to leave it sitting on your head rather than risk someone sitting on the hat

I have once been the centre of a terrible café-scene, where a (still) dear friend of mine tilted a whole big glass of caffè latte all over the table. My then just acquired 40s sandy colored XXX OR, lying brim down on the chair between us, made sure none of it ever reached the floor! Very fast hands and a substantial stack of paper napkins removed it all. The next day I dapped a little water on and off, and the ribbon - and part of my soul - was the only thing still showing stains. Be careful, please! ;)

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I have once been the centre of a terrible café-scene, where a (still) dear friend of mine tilted a whole big glass of caffè latte all over the table. My then just acquired 40s sandy colored XXX OR, lying brim down on the chair between us, made sure none of it ever reached the floor! Very fast hands and a substantial stack of paper napkins removed it all. The next day I dapped a little water on and off, and the ribbon - and part of my soul - was the only thing still showing stains. Be careful, please! ;)
I have a fear of wearing nice fedoras into restaurants for just that reason. :eeek::eeek::eeek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo