Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Working by Reagan National Airport today, so I went to the park to watch planes land as I ate my sandwich. Washington, DC monuments in the background. Beautiful weather!

569896a1cd0d830565da874ae80e4c15.jpg

522c0349852d9b7f8d5598a498ea58c8.jpg

cacf8334fd81855926887e9bf2249c4d.jpg

da424d4ecf3a7c5b3fcba9dc10e086cc.jpg

a71feedb4faab231247b49e84d8d2c15.jpg

69e2c33911219918b6c46b8a5c49b435.jpg

Last edited:
I've not been in this thread in TOO long!

Alan thank you for getting up so early so we didn't have to. Gorgeous photo!

Harv It looks like a beautiful day to be out there. Thanks for the peek!

Lovely setting, BJ. Definitely a comfort zone for me, too.

B.J. Hedberg that is an amazing looking place! I'd love to spend a day there. And you are looking sharp for the occasion.

Harv - great photos. I love to go out by the airport and chill and watch the planes come and go. Of course, ours doesn't have quite the view in the background.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Harv - great photos. I love to go out by the airport and chill and watch the planes come and go. Of course, ours doesn't have quite the view in the background.
Not much into planes... they pass all day over my house. And I see them arriving and departing when I go to work.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Spent some time adventuring last week up in northern Minnesota at Temperance River and George Crosby Manitou State Parks.

B.J.Hedberg; Thanks for sharing the great pics of Northern Minnesota. Adventuring in N. Minnesota feeds a hunger deep within me. The area is gorgeous, warm, soothing and welcoming, IMO. Great PICS sir! Both you and Delectans(Al, a former frequent poster) have excellent compositions to the pics you post. I admire the the outcomes. I agree that the Temperance River is a very special place.

I post up a recent pic of my backpacking trip to the Superior Trail last weekend. You pic sets me reflecting on of the Northern Minnesota food for the sole theme. We spent a few glorious days backpacking and topped the visit off with a kyak adventure down the white water rapids on the St.Louis River.

i-CxbFPfN-M.jpg

Harv; Now that is a great place to have lunch. Thanks for sharing.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points