Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Frankenstein creasing up nicely

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I swapped a couple of emails with Greg earlier, the waiting list is now up to nine months.

Crazy! Oh boy so that's really like 11 months in real time lol

How much front drop has Mr Frankenstein?

Mine has 1' but I'm thinking 2' for my next.

Same as your jacket at 1" since the front was based off of yours. The FW Mulholland has 1 3/8" drop

Looks even better in the daylight, sleeve tapering and fit look great

The leather used is almost flawless with a little sheen. Greg knows how to make a flattering jacket. Thank you so much.

Nice looking jacket. Reminds me of the Freewheelers Mulholland.

I see it too, if I requested hand warmer zippers and changed the waist band design the front would look so much like that. All my jackets are similar as I love the single piece back and waist band designs

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Every time I see yet another one of Greg's beautiful creations here or on Instagram I think "dang, I need something like that too". Plus working with Greg is huge fun.

I think I'm done for now. Fingers crossed he doesn't release new models for some time :p

Don´t tell anyone, but I put in yet another order myself some time ago (still with a #14xx numbering)...:rolleyes:

4 years from now, Greg will celebrate the 5th anniversary of FL in this very fancy Highland-retreat with his "Double-Diamond-customers". Access only with 5+ FL jackets and 300 FL-likes on TFL. I will look at it from the outside, cursing myself for "being done" too soon...:mad:

Last edited:

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Don´t tell anyone, but I put in yet another order myself some time ago (still with a #14xxx numbering)...:rolleyes:

4 years from now, Greg will celebrate the 5th anniversary of FL in this very fancy Highland-retreat with his "Double-Diamond-customers". Access only with 5+ FL jackets and 300 FL-likes on TFL. I will look at it from the outside, cursing myself for "being done" too soon...:mad:

Due to the incoming orders and the already very long waiting time, I fear that this will not end well if Greg will stick to its Business model. I really hope that he will overcome this current great interest in his work… of course, if the current “hype” is over and the interested FL members have their jackets everything will calm down hopefully ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk