Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I started using Instagram because of him. Instagram is the only way to get a hold of this guy.

...or just call him up. He's actually super nice on the phone.

We´ve have that coming, right?! He's a one-man-operation, and we (and others) have literally flooded him with orders when FL became "the next big thing". Unless some of us expected him to go all octopus and grow another 3-4 sets of arms massively expanded wait-times and restricted communications had to happen.
I remain on "Team Greg" no matter what...

FL2021

Familiar Face
Agreed, he really is....from all the interaction that I have had, the intention has been genuine.
And unfortunately or fortunately there is only a few people who can create to his level, from the makers hand to yours. That is really the price..in my opinion, the wait, my reality as well. Hope it helps.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The long wait time sucks. But Greg’s one man operation gave me the VIP experience. He checked in with me before he started on my jacket and kept me in the loop through Instagram story. No one else I know does this. Seeing my jacket made live, photo by photo was more satisfying for me than the actual jacket. I saved all the screen caps from the Instagram story, I look at them more often than I actually wore the damn jacket…. Haha…

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Greg's the only reason I bothered to use IG.
Here's another cool IG account :D

https://www.instagram.com/coolleatherjackets

4ED75914-FB26-4086-92BF-0655025FF652.jpeg

oskar

One of the Regulars
Anyone knows what Greg is up to?
I was told on May 25th that my mockup should be done soon and complete silence since then...
Considering i was originally promised a mockup in February and a jacket in March, i am wondering if other people are experiencing this kind of delays?
Same here. The production should start at the end of march. I ordered the at the end of december.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider