Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
He did nail the final product although it’s not my best fitting jacket. Still a little too much room in the body.
Yours is one of the best looking FLs I've seen. It doesn't look roomy at all judging by these pics. I can't tell whether or not it feels roomy or course.

My mock up was also WAY off from the measurements I gave him. Way too short and way too much room in the body.
but it was very frustrating to get a super ill fitting mock up.
My first mockup was also off from what I specified.

This is something I don't understand. If you can't deliver a mockup that matches the specified measurements, then what is the purpose of getting a mockup?

jeo

One Too Many
Yours is one of the best looking FLs I've seen. It doesn't look roomy at all judging by these pics. I can't tell whether or not it feels roomy or course.

I appreciate that.

For some people the rule of thumb is being able to put a tennis ball between you and the jacket around your navel area. I can fit way more than a tennis ball. I know it doesn’t look like it in pics but it’s definitely roomy. Here’s what I’m talking about.

IMG_4168.jpeg
IMG_4169.jpeg
IMG_4170.jpeg

It’s still a really good fit. I’m not complaining, I can easily layer anything underneath it and can definitely grow old and fat with this one lol!

Edit - for the record I think all your FLs are some of, if not the best fitting FLs there are.

Nykwil

One of the Regulars
Yo
My mock up was also WAY off from the measurements I gave him. Way too short and way too much room in the body.

He did nail the final product although it’s not my best fitting jacket. Still a little too much room in the body. Seems like he errs on side of caution when it comes to fit (at least on mine)

I still love it to death and I would gladly wait a year or more for another jacket from him.

View attachment 554786

View attachment 554783 View attachment 554784 View attachment 554785
Fit looks pretty good to me. Looks perfect. Once it breaks in more, it would conform. And you gotta be able to breathe too.

"I see you're drinking 1% is that cuz you think you're fat? Cuz you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

Reactions: jeo

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
for the record I think all your FLs are some of, if not the best fitting FLs there are.
In fact, they're amongst the best fitting jackets in my collection. They look and feel good both when worn with a t-shirt only or when layered.

Also, I feel like I hit the jackpot with regard to leather. Both jackets looks like they could have been vintage. The perfect combination of graining and creasing.

IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_0031.jpeg
IMG_0032.jpeg
IMG_0033.jpeg
IMG_0034.jpeg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
In fact, they're amongst the best fitting jackets in my collection. They look and feel good both when worn with a t-shirt only or when layered.

Also, I feel like I hit the jackpot with regard to leather. Both jackets looks like they could have been vintage. The perfect combination of graining and creasing.

View attachment 554942 View attachment 554943 View attachment 554944 View attachment 554945 View attachment 554946

Marc, these are absolutely sick. They were vintage the moment they were shipped if it makes any sense. And you did some additional magic on them with water spray, is that right? Incredible, in any case.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Marc, these are absolutely sick. They were vintage the moment they were shipped if it makes any sense. And you did some additional magic on them with water spray, is that right? Incredible, in any case.
This is all natural, I just wore them out in the rain. Something they're not really designed for by the way, they soak up water like a sponge.

jeo

One Too Many
Yo

Fit looks pretty good to me. Looks perfect. Once it breaks in more, it would conform. And you gotta be able to breathe too.

"I see you're drinking 1% is that cuz you think you're fat? Cuz you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."
Thanks. Yes, it’s an overall really good fit all things considered.

Had to google that quote. Only seen Napoleon Dynamite once a very long time ago, so a quote from that movie would never register haha!

mvilla

A-List Customer
They were pretty quick to respond both on IG and email. IG was Greg and email was Sam. I’d reach out via IG.
Or maybe that was just me... Not gonna lie, I'm feeling a little left behind, after I saw Damon's order is 1788, already pretty much finalised, being made with Shinki and Sam only contacted me the day before yesterday after I emailed Greg directly...

jeo

One Too Many
Or maybe that was just me... Not gonna lie, I'm feeling a little left behind, after I saw Damon's order is 1788, already pretty much finalised, being made with Shinki and Sam only contacted me the day before yesterday after I emailed Greg directly...
I received my jacket in July of last year. I’m sure they are way busier now and need to communicate with a lot more people.

mvilla

A-List Customer
I received my jacket in July of last year. I’m sure they are way busier now and need to communicate with a lot more people.

I'm just being stupid, ignore me... My order is 1875, not 1785... Haha

It's alright, I just commited a faux Pas, sorry

Reactions: jeo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy