Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filson jacket, size 44

stmike

One of the Regulars
Probably the wrong time of year to sell this, but after realizing that I only wore it once this winter, once last winter and twice the winter before, it probably shouldn't be taking up space in my closet anymore. As you can hopefully see in the pictures, this is the heavy version with the sewn-on cape all around, including the sleeves. In the four or so times that I've worn this jacket I've received numerous compliments on it. It's still in as new condition, but just not a southern California jacket, and I don't generally travel to cold climates during the winters; but if I'm forced to do so I have a number of ski garments that I can take.
This jacket was $400 new, but I don't see it on their website anymore. The have a lighter weight version without the cape for $340. I would sell this one for $200 plus shipping. PayPal gift or check.

DSCF0249.jpg DSCF0250.jpg DSCF0252.jpg DSCF0253.jpg

Last edited:

IXL

One Too Many
The jacket, a Double Mackinaw Cruiser, is still on their website. It is style #10041 and retails for $415.00, with a choice of three colors.

stmike

One of the Regulars
Sorry, but the only offer that would be accepted on this jacket would be for the asking price (or more, should anyone be so inclined ;)). I feel that the price is more than reasonable as it stands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner