Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

AHP91

Practically Family

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
Oh he's a movie star alright......

Unknown.jpeg

Shabat Shalom Mutherf$^*^er!

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I’m just not as bright as you. Anyway it’s troubling that Etsy still allows a seller to be active after a reported incident like that previous one. I also find Poshmark allows inactive users to remain far too long
Lmao!!!! I ain't so bright!!!! I was obviously kidding. High End jewelry is a risky buy online. To say the least.

What sucks is these people infiltrating the Vintage Leather Jacket "market"....... Its a lot less obvious and most wouldn't expect to be defrauded trying to buy a Used Leather Jacket. But there are several TOTAL SCAM websites in addition to the various scammers on sales platforms. I have seen a couple jackets from Fedora Lounge-- including some of my own-- on these sites listed for like $79.99 or something weird like that. Etsy and Poshmark and Mercari are not as operations heavy as eBay is are don't police their platforms or provide the same level of support. I believe they collect the same fees though which doesn't seem right. They are kinda wonky to deal with too compared to eBay when a problem arises.

AHP91

Practically Family
Lmao!!!! I ain't so bright!!!! I was obviously kidding. High End jewelry is a risky buy online. To say the least.

What sucks is these people infiltrating the Vintage Leather Jacket "market"....... Its a lot less obvious and most wouldn't expect to be defrauded trying to buy a Used Leather Jacket. But there are several TOTAL SCAM websites in addition to the various scammers on sales platforms. I have seen a couple jackets from Fedora Lounge-- including some of my own-- on these sites listed for like $79.99 or something weird like that. Etsy and Poshmark and Mercari are not as operations heavy as eBay is are don't police their platforms or provide the same level of support. I believe they collect the same fees though which doesn't seem right. They are kinda wonky to deal with too compared to eBay when a problem arises.
I agree. Recently ran into a couple of issues with the other platforms and have had nothing but negative experiences so far with them. I tend to stick to just the big platforms for any purchases I make, and now I might just narrow it even further and stick with just eBay.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot