Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

abone

A-List Customer

hieu

A-List Customer
Evisu Trojan 2 Tone sz 40 (made by Lost Worlds) - $480
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v1093015192
Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 16.39.37.png

lina

Practically Family
Idk man it’s close to a two hour drive he’ll have to beg real hard lol!

Speaking of @ton312 just saw this at 2nd St. decent price and size 46
What store is this if I might ask? Going up to Philadelphia to visit my daughter soon and wouldn't mind some thrift store time..

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Wonder if the “artwork” on the back can be easily removed?
With a little sweat equity and some alcohol or nail polish remover it should come off. Not for the money he wants though. It's just that this one looks almost brand new. Vanson shipped a lot of Octagon jackets to Japan years back, it's matter of time one without artwork will show up in excellent condition. They're still selling the Octagon model B jackets there

AHP91

Practically Family
I think this one is OEM made by Lost Worlds or his workshop. Has his unique Made in USA tag and the lining. Leather looks like his leather too. Let alone the Crown zips. You got a gem there.

It is a sweet jacket. I’ve seen many nice LW jackets from japan in my size for nice prices, but have been hesitant to pull the trigger as they all look to be primarily in the lighter weight hides. I have a LW in a lighter weight, and it’s super nice, but the one I have in the heavy weight is just that much more awesome

jeo

One Too Many
What store is this if I might ask? Going up to Philadelphia to visit my daughter soon and wouldn't mind some thrift store time..
Second St. is more of a second hand store than a thrift store. Mostly newer, mostly mall brands. Every once in a while you’ll see something like that Vanson I found there.

They have two locations in Philly. 16th and Chestnut and 5th and South.

Here’s the website.

Best thrift/vintage store in Philly is Briar Vintage. They only do open houses on the weekends. You can check out if they are having one on the dates you’ll be visiting on their website. They’re also on IG.

There are two other thrift/vintage shops on the 5th block of South st street near 2nd St.

One is the store front for Briar, called Raxx Vintage (534 South at) but David, the owner, doesn’t keep any of the good stuff there. You’ll have to go to his open houses for that.

The other one is Retrospect Vintage (508 South st). I’ve never really ever seen anything good there.

You also have Philly AIDS Thrift around the corner on 5th st but you likely won’t find anything there either.

When are you coming to Philly?

lina

Practically Family
Second St. is more of a second hand store than a thrift store. Mostly newer, mostly mall brands. Every once in a while you’ll see something like that Vanson I found there.

They have two locations in Philly. 16th and Chestnut and 5th and South.

Here’s the website.
[/URL]

Best thrift/vintage store in Philly is Briar Vintage. They only do open houses on the weekends. You can check out if they are having one on the dates you’ll be visiting on their website. They’re also on IG.

[/URL]

There are two other thrift/vintage shops on the 5th block of South st street near 2nd St.

One is the store front for Briar, called Raxx Vintage (534 South at) but David, the owner, doesn’t keep any of the good stuff there. You’ll have to go to his open houses for that.

The other one is Retrospect Vintage (508 South st). I’ve never really ever seen anything good there.

You also have Philly AIDS Thrift around the corner on 5th st but you likely won’t find anything there either.

When are you coming to Philly?
Thanks, this is very helpful! My daughter is actually nearby some of those, she’s in Queen Village on S 4th St. I think I’m going up over Father’s Day weekend to see her band (Queen Rat) play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points