Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

If it were an XL I’d be putting in offers…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1959679581...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

IMG_3753.jpeg

PS. Site still broken.

wsmontana

A-List Customer
^^ Great price on a Hein Gericke. These are highly under-rated jackets for sure!
Nice find and price! Legit riding gear with some hides looking better than others. This is one of those imo.
Thanks guys — I appreciate the reply! It is too small for me but I have a friend who is taking riding classes at the local Harley shop and is looking to gear up. I think it could be a nice sturdy jacket for her.

cbez

One Too Many
the few x samurai 38 in water buffalo pretty cool

Love the idea. However.... Florida drivers... I am effin terrified to drive my SUV in Florida, let alone ride a motorbike... What is WRONG with these mofos?

Haha. Yes. A mixture of young, older, and foreign with different driving habits. Plus it’s hot, crowded and many are so self-indulged it hurts me to think of it. Get out of their way or face their wrath lol. I’ve got stories- threats with weapons, following me (an old lady followed me almost home), trying to hit me, etc.

I’m glad I left. But, it’s also my home.

You need to head west (Naples), north (WPG at least) or way south (Keys). Stay off 95, Turnpike etc. Use express lanes.

Edit- And lots of lost tourists haha. Quite the cocktail.

Last edited:

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari