Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

jadub

A-List Customer
CXL Gustin, it’d be mine if I were slimmer. Seller responds quickly.
IMG_0727.jpeg

Bluechel

Practically Family
Scams are SO prevalent, you can NEVER be too sure. I bought something off etsy and they had a fake tracking number with my CORRECT address, and it tracked ALL the way to "delivered"....only when I reached out to the USPS did they tell me it was a scam and that the tracking number was to a totally different address. Shocking.

blm14

A-List Customer

Bluechel

Practically Family
There was some discussion about how the measurements on these were off. Well, I ended up with two of them - both green. Listed as the 22" chest and the 24" chest and they're both closer to a 46/48 and roughly the same size. :)
Wow! How about sleeve length? Nice grab!

Bluechel

Practically Family
There was some discussion about how the measurements on these were off. Well, I ended up with two of them - both green. Listed as the 22" chest and the 24" chest and they're both closer to a 46/48 and roughly the same size. :)
Not sure how he classified those as M/ML....

Schambach

Practically Family
Jmax was right. I bid on the larger one, but was wary about going too high given the dodgy dimensions. Rad that someone here got a couple of them.

blm14

A-List Customer
sleeve lengths are perfect - like 26/27. They fit me super nice hahaha. The cafe racer pattern is a SMIDGE shorter than I could like. I also broke my collarbone in 6 places 4 months ago so I've put on some fat :( Once I slim back down again they'll both fit me perfectly I think

sleeve lengths are perfect - like 26/27. They fit me super nice hahaha. The cafe racer pattern is a SMIDGE shorter than I could like. I also broke my collarbone in 6 places 4 months ago so I've put on some fat :( Once I slim back down again they'll both fit me perfectly I think

Nice grabs.

I had a feeling they would be a tad too big and the sleeves definitely are too long for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred