Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Bennarion

One Too Many
IMG_20191212_085553.jpg

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/302705198596

technovox

One Too Many

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Interesting Aero, maybe a McCoy exclusive? But it shows what Aero is capable of. https://www.grailed.com/listings/11..._acquisition&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google

Nope, that's the original Levis by Aero Rockabilly (ca. 2003), the precursor to the Rockafella model. Looks like it was relined recently, with the old Levis label replaced by an Aero label.

The only difference between the two is that the side straps are reversed from the original to make them functional (the original ones were decorative only, with just one button).
To my knowledge Aero used the original setup for the Levis collab only, then reintroduced the model years later with the reversed cinches. I believe there was no other release in between or since.

The fairly smooth reddish-brown leather used for these is either goatskin (of a different source than the current pebbled goatskin) or jerky horse, depending on who you ask.
I own one of these myself and I'm not 100% sure but it feels more like goat to me, very soft and aged like goat does.

Last edited:

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nope, that's the original Levis by Aero Rockabilly (ca. 2003), the precursor to the Rockafella model. Looks like it was relined recently, with the old Levis label replaced by an Aero label.

The only difference between the two is that the side straps are reversed from the original to make them functional (the original ones were decorative only, with just one button).
To my knowledge Aero used the original setup for the Levis collab only, then reintroduced the model years later with the reversed cinches. I believe there was no other release in between or since.

The fairly smooth reddish-brown leather used for these is either goatskin (of a different source than the current pebbled goatskin) or jerky horse, depending on who you ask.
I own one of these myself and I'm not 100% sure but it feels more like goat to me, very soft and aged like goat does.
Thank you, very helpful comment! Would also love to see you wearing this jacket, how's the arm mobility? Does the halfbelt actually taper in or it's a tube?

Think_zot just posted a bunch of stellar jackets at stellar prices on eBay. I am in the middle of convincing, no...deluding myself that some of these will fit me. Perhaps one will.

Hh121

Banned
Think_zot just posted a bunch of stellar jackets at stellar prices on eBay. I am in the middle of convincing, no...deluding myself that some of these will fit me. Perhaps one will.
If you are talking about LW, do it!

Hh121

Banned
HAHA, the 42 Roadhouse would fit but I think I would prefer it in 44. No HH, I will fight this urge by wearing the J23 out tonight.

What size is your Roadhouse?
LW Civilian jackets are true to size, if it's 42 it is 42. For motorcycle jacket you go up one size.
My Olive roadhouse is 44

Claybertrand

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points