Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Gamma68

One Too Many
Seconded!

Freaking unbelievable, the price, the jacket and the fact it's still here! This is a grail find.

The price is low but not so sure on this one. If Terry says he hasn’t been overly impressed with Grais leather quality, I’m inclined to go with his opinion. Looks like someone did some painting while wearing the jacket. Lining is rough. Missing a cuff button. All of this adds up to what could be a costly and/or time-consuming rehab project.

Do you guys reckon 1940s on this one?

Last edited:

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Hm, always wanted an Indy style AND the jacket is in Germany. I'm in.

Aw, damn shame the seller only ships to EU. Not for me it isn't but damn shame...
Just two driving hours from my home....I'm tempted....but I'm done with leather jackets...or not :cool:

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I can proxy for you, shipping is like 43€ or 60ish € if you want it some faster. That Aero has been on eBay Kleinanzeigen (it's like craigslist) for ages btw, with a very low BIN. i'If I had known there was interest for this, I would have posted it earlier. Guess it'll come more expensive now.
Ok, how much is the EU proxy service going to cost me?

The Label is real! An Aero Indy!!!
Back off guys, she’s mine :mad:.
32 watchers, 2 days left...Bid to win.
dzp7q.gif

The price is low but not so sure on this one. If Terry says he hasn’t been overly impressed with Grais leather quality, I’m inclined to go with his opinion. Looks like someone did some painting while wearing the jacket. Lining is rough. Missing a cuff button. All of this adds up to what could be a costly and/or time-consuming rehab project.

Do you guys reckon 1940s on this one?

Search for Grais on eBay. I reckon TM has handled poorer quality Grais jackets as I recall other collectors here have spoken better of the brand. The ones on eBay look pretty darn good. There are about 5 or 6 of them. Of course, listening to TM is a smart move and I often do.

I wish this fit me.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
https://www.ebay.de/itm/192909832723?

Incredibly cool Aero Leather Hockey jacket! Size L, but runs large. Here's translation of the little description there is:
"very rare hand-made special model, very stiff, little worn, very good condition as new, runs very large for a L, more like XL"

I can proxy for anyone who wanna pick this up. Wish this was my size, it's stupidly cool!

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Picked this Aero M422A up off the Bay last week. It's more of a "Beater" because the lining is showing some wear around the collar and will eventually have to be relined but the Sheepskin collar is awesome and the goat is super thick. Price was well below norm so I am going to wear the crap out of it and then see about getting Aero to reline in it. Couple of positives for me are no screen print of the USN on the back of the collar and no patches have been sewn on it. I think it's about 10 years old.

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0698.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk