Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Schambach

Practically Family
Size 46 Vanson Enfield in Octagon
s-l1600.jpg

dubpynchon

One Too Many
there's a size 40 on buyee they can't seem to give away. It's gone through auction 3 times now with no bid. I think $300. Probably cost you $400 all in.
Cheers, I’d need a 42, or maybe a 44, this seems to be my Vanson size. I already have an Enfield in the old comp weight. Someday I’ll have the horse version. A kids gotta dream!

Kubatu

A-List Customer
If anyone comes across a suede Schott 306 with fringe in size 36, 38, or 40, give me a shout. It's the same jacket from the Deerskin film. I've come across various versions, but they have all been too large. Definitely a more uncommon style, but maybe it'll turn up eventually.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lets get ready to rumble. A size too big for me, but I might bid just to stare at it.

s-l1600.jpg

Vtg CAL LEATHERS Cafe Racer Motorcycle Biker Jacket Large | eBay
There has been some frustration vented over my purchase of this jacket. I would like to be clear this jacket was on my radar prior to it being post here. It is posting on US eBay where I have a search that picks up Cal Leather. There have been previous discussions regarding posting auctions here and someone pointed out most of us would have already spotted a jacket posted here if we were actively searching.
cheers:)

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points