Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Yamahana

One Too Many
70’s rough suede Californian with lots of wear but with a cool shawl collar.
03EF2C59-6383-416A-8D73-68C9D2DA3268.jpeg
7AD0341B-6BAE-4F6F-93B9-598CB6F0C663.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-70s-Ca...-/324449888692?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
Two of my Vanson have black mouton. The only Vanson I’ve seen around here without a black fur collar is @ton312, who had a blonde collar on one of his Es. No idea if Vanson made it.

Here are two of my Cals- one with brown mouton and the other black. I like both. Brown is cool though. I’d also consider blonde and gray is awesome.

View attachment 317138 View attachment 317139
The collars look nice! Did they come with the jackets, or did you have any of them made by Cal after? I am contemplating getting a collar made for one of my jackets, but I am on the fence.

The collars look nice! Did they come with the jackets, or did you have any of them made by Cal after? I am contemplating getting a collar made for one of my jackets, but I am on the fence.

My Cals came with the original collars. I would definitely see about adding one though. It adds to the look and feel. And your Star is next level, take it beyond.

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
WOW! That is a helluva nice jacket!
Would the JL be a good alternative to a Vanson? Been searching for a Highwayman or C2, just nothing coming up. Don't really want to buy new. The taper shouldn't an issue....I have a slim waist and its getting slimmer. I need a 23-23.5 p2p though.
I have a Branded on the way that should fit but I have a hankering for one more.
I had a pair of pants made by JL that I really like. The only issue was they ran out of the naked leather I originally ordered. I also ordered enough custom tweaks to the pants that I probably should have ordered custom fit, as well. Live and learn, I suppose.

Coriu

One Too Many
Listing got my hope up by saying the jacket was a small. That's an excellent deal and a neat looking jacket, someone should get it.
Yes, that's why I mentioned the measurements in the post rather than "small." Was surprised when I saw tape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112