Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Glove-Flex Label / Milwaukee

https://etsy.me/2OhPh7e

D5BFF873-D814-44E0-A70F-6A937F9705F3.jpeg

Jumper

A-List Customer
Come on, guys, stop being ridiculous and get this if you can. I cannot.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leather-Mo...by-Apparel-Annex-Leather-Tailors/154392467210

s-l1600.jpg
I got in touch with the seller when this was posted a while back because I thought the pictured p2p measurement (~ 23 3/4 inches) might have been taken with the jacket unzipped, which turned out to be the case. He informed me the zipped measurement is "closer to 21." Here are the other measurements he gave me:

back length from base of collar: 26"
shoulders: 19" across the back
sleeve: 24"

air

One of the Regulars
Last edited:

Leather Walker

Practically Family

stitchdown

Familiar Face
Thanks. I'm gonna think about it. Is this a good deal? I don't really think of myself a perfecto guy, but this is about as cheap as it could ever be to find out and I like the color.

Is this a woman's jacket? There are two lines of stitching just under breast pocket. Also throat button closes on the wrong side.

I missed the stitch lines in the photo. On one side it just looks like a fold. If that’s what they are (and it looks like they are), I would say yes. My Bates CR does not have them. But...

It’s funny, I’ve talked to a few sellers of different Bates CRs on eBay and asked if it is possible the jacket they are selling is a woman’s jacket. Mostly based on the visual shape of the jacket. My response has been some variation of “I sure hope not, I’ve been wearing it for years”. One gent got pissed and told me to take a hike. Lol. Suffice to say, I haven’t hit bin on any of them. I’m no CR expert, that’s for sure.

Edit: Here is a Ladies Brooks with the underarm darts...

C6888D2F-A30B-43B2-B6CD-EC798BBEB2CA.jpeg

Last edited:

air

One of the Regulars
Thanks. I'm gonna think about it. Is this a good deal? I don't really think of myself a perfecto guy, but this is about as cheap as it could ever be to find out and I like the color.
Search for apparel annex in the classfieds section, a jacket like this was sold there and the opinions where very positive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran