Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Yes!!! Thank you. Taste of Leather. Now I can preoccupy brain cells to other more important matters.

s-l1600.jpg
This cracks me up...
I’ve been to the Tom of Finland Foundation and had a conversation with the guys. They were wearing Vanson. :)

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
There’s something weird about this. I’m 5’ 71/2” (ugh down another half inch the last time I went to the dr. Every time I think say my height I have to follow it with, but I used to be 5’ 9”! Sorry please bear with.) Anyway, as I was saying, this seems off given that that’s my size and I’m not 5’ 10”.
the sleeves definitely seem super short. Wonder if it was tailored. The price is almost at a too good to be true type scenario, so maybe caveat emptor.

TG3

One of the Regulars
There’s something weird about this. I’m 5’ 71/2” (ugh down another half inch the last time I went to the dr. Every time I think say my height I have to follow it with, but I used to be 5’ 9”! Sorry please bear with.) Anyway, as I was saying, this seems off given that that’s my size and I’m not 5’ 10”.
the sleeves definitely seem super short. Wonder if it was tailored. The price is almost at a too good to be true type scenario, so maybe caveat emptor.

Agreed that those measurements seem off for someone who is 6'2" and 200 pounds and he is actually wearing it. I'm 5'7" 150 lbs and the measurements listed are exactly what fit someone my size. o_O

That's a damn fair price if it's legit. Too good to be true??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko