Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

upload_2019-7-25_18-9-27.jpeg Mens VANSON Mercury Black Motorcycle Biker Leather Jacket Size 44 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/233292049472

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-25_18-9-27.png
    upload_2019-7-25_18-9-27.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 377
Are you sure that's Cal Leather? I thought Hard On Leathers made their own jackets. Maybe I was wrong...
Either way, that's more of a size 40 than 42...Damn.
Love the shoulder/elbow pads.

As I understand it after some communication with Cal, folks like Leather Forever, Hard On Leather, Louis the Tailor (one of my Cal CHPs has this label) would put their own label in Cal jackets that they either sold or would work on (like fixing a seam or installing a new zip, that sort of thing).

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As I understand it after some communication with Cal, folks like Leather Forever, Hard On Leather, Louis the Tailor (one of my Cal CHPs has this label) would put their own label in Cal jackets that they either sold or would work on (like fixing a seam or installing a new zip, that sort of thing).
Makes sense being many cal Leather, particularly their police jackets, were not labeled

Don't forget Leatherman. ;)

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
^cool looking jacket, but am i missing something? They’re looking for $970 with missing zippers and such. Is it a particularly collectable model or is it just in the really old = worth $$$$ bin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points