Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Miklos SAS NYPD, medium. I was hesitating, they're not the best looking jackets, but heavy duty.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/295543370234
1678544799829.png

jeo

One Too Many
Why go to Japan.

I hear you.

For me though it’s hard to find jackets my size. For better or for worse Japan is where I find most success.

It also doesn’t help that the Japanese bought up what seems to be many of the nice American vintage leather jackets throughout the last few decades back when jackets could be had for cheap!

Bluechel

Practically Family
I hear you.

For me though it’s hard to find jackets my size. For better or for worse Japan is where I find most success.

It also doesn’t help that the Japanese bought up what seems to be many of the nice American vintage leather jackets throughout the last few decades back when jackets could be had for cheap!
I always wondered about the crazy Japan ebay prices, just thought it was a form of money laundering.

jeo

One Too Many

Claybertrand

One Too Many

Jiaward

One of the Regulars
Alas, the Car Coat is the '57 Bel Air 4 door........................ while its Half Belt cousin is the 2 door having all the fun, getting all the interest, and bringing the much higher prices. Eventually though---it will be cool and desirable. Unlike ColdPlay.....
I’ll never understand Coldplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails