Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
$35 size xs

Zipper looks 30s / early 40s to me?

IMG_9781.jpeg

Bahabp100

Practically Family
That’s a steal
No what I posted is a Natal but the pattern and leather are the same on Vikings Kerr. Clearly there is a discernable difference in the jacket Viking posted and the one you posted. There is "some connection" between Kerr, Natal and Walyer Dyer I believe. I can't say what it is but they all offered the same patterns, in the same leathers, at certain points in time.

There is "some connection" between Kerr, Natal and Walyer Dyer I believe. I can't say what it is but they all offered the same patterns, in the same leathers, at certain points in time.

All were located in Massachusetts as well.

Bluechel

Practically Family
The "Orange letter Natal" jackets are just heavy! They are both beautiful jackets, but with Cal Creations you really have to look carefully at the photos because the newer ones are NOT as classic nice as the older versions. Likewise, I still will enjoy a Natal versus the Natel every time. All of them are certainly nice choices for a daily wear jacket, even for riding.
IMG_6907.JPG
IMG_6909.JPG

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

Bluechel

Practically Family
Yes, this is very rarely seen. Once every year or two, I'd say. I have one, nice, firm horsehide. Broken zipper is a concern, but they are broken on most of them. I replaced mine with a #10 Talon. I'd recommend this jacket without reservations.
Price can be lower as an offer, so close to a reasonable deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy