Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Claybertrand

One Too Many
It might fit me… I was thinking about it though… ;)

I'm just bustin huevos man!!:p:p

That Seller DOES have some nice Bates offerings. That black one is nice......both it and the 2 tone look like long Cafe Racers...... 29" back length puts them at Car Coat length but in clear moto style. Good luck man. I hope you score!!

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
I'm just bustin huevos man!!:p:p

That Seller DOES have some nice Bates offerings. That black one is nice......both it and the 2 tone look like long Cafe Racers...... 29" back length puts them at Car Coat length but in clear moto style. Good luck man. I hope you score!!

I probably will pass but it is tempting. Definitely fair game for anyone to go after and it does look very nice. I’m waiting in line for a Field Leather, which I was imagining as a black cafe. So I’d have to rethink that.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I probably will pass but it is tempting. Definitely fair game for anyone to go after and it does look very nice. I’m waiting in line for a Field Leather, which I was imagining as a black cafe. So I’d have to rethink that.

Oh wow!!!!!!!!!! Yeah with a custom FL this Bates would be redundant........ Then again, its longer and cheaper........ maybe your closet has the room?????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That Kurland is FANTASTIC!!!!!
How come no one does this as a modern jacket with a 24in back ?!?

Anyone know what it says under "Star Sportswear?
View attachment 341762

Here is the label in mine. A bit different.

CD4624D6-0298-46BF-88E7-918F262C6CE0.jpeg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Ok..... so were ALL of the East West garments sized for women and heroin addicts (no offense to either segment of the population by the way)!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? Its like, the BIG ones are size 38!!!!!!!!!! THE BIG ONES!!!!! Oh well........... perhaps I shall never realize the true upper reaches of coolness..........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294231691441?hash=item44819350b1:g:qbEAAOSwUndgy63a

s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff