Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Oh, and since the purpose of this thread isn't just not to post clothes that you want to buy so that nobody else buys it - but - to share interesting things that you don't plan on buying and just appreciate as a fashion aficionado, which we all are of course, since all we do is talk about clothes, here's what I consider an interesting discovery. . .

Steven Seagals leather jacket. Even the jacket gives off a rapey, creepy and douchebaggy vibe. Note the hidden roofie pocket in the kidney panel. Fantastic.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/24...ge-chrome-hearts-leather-jacket-steven-seagal

w4bL7ZgKQnGenNbf6pWU

Thanks for the laugh brother!!! You don't often get to see the terms "rapey, creepy and douchebaggy" in the same sentence.....but when you see the jacket and you think of Ol' Steve Seagull, well...... the appropriateness of those adjectives is so right on!!!! My mind then wanders to a looped Gif of JC Van Damme dancing........(Don't look it up......its highly addictive)

And dammit!!!! How dare you post this jacket that I am moving heaven and earth to be able to snag!!!!!!! There are only 2 bidders: Myself and, of course, Nicolas Cage.......:p:D

Flying Monkey

New in Town
Oh, and since the purpose of this thread isn't just not to post clothes that you want to buy so that nobody else buys it - but - to share interesting things that you don't plan on buying and just appreciate as a fashion aficionado, which we all are of course, since all we do is talk about clothes, here's what I consider an interesting discovery. . .

Steven Seagals leather jacket. Even the jacket gives off a rapey, creepy and douchebaggy vibe. Note the hidden roofie pocket in the kidney panel. Fantastic.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/24...ge-chrome-hearts-leather-jacket-steven-seagal

w4bL7ZgKQnGenNbf6pWU
Hahahahahaha! This post is definitely a find and a deal! Funniest thing I've read in a while. Stuff like this is guaranteed to pull me out of a depressive funk. Please keep it up.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
^^
Disagree ton, I regularly see good deals here I would not otherwise find. I guess your search strategy is better than mine. One example is an unlabeled Cal heads-up from @Leather Walker - how the heck do you find unlabeled Cals without wading through piles and piles of crap on ebay? I greatly appreciate all the heads ups here and try to reciprocate when I can. We should try to keep this thread limited to Finds and Deals, as the title suggests.
Hehe.. Well, I guess it's a mixture of luck and typing the right words. I try to guess what a seller without knowledge of leather jackets would say on their ad. I get lucky sometimes, sure. And if I'd live in the US, I'd have a HUGE collection, as most of you guys. It's a kick in the balls finding so many deals and have to +80% to get it, not counting the waiting, etc.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
Hehe.. Well, I guess it's a mixture of luck and typing the right words. I try to guess what a seller without knowledge of leather jackets would say on their ad. I get lucky sometimes, sure. And if I'd live in the US, I'd have a HUGE collection, as most of you guys. It's a kick in the balls finding so many deals and have to +80% to get it, not counting the waiting, etc.
It's like the Taubers that @tmitchell59 ended up buying for just $30.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here

w4bL7ZgKQnGenNbf6pWU
You need to be a 7 figure income guy and run with the right circle to pull his off. From an artistic point, I find it interesting. Maybe the seller will trade for my entire collection of 39 jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran