Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

dannyk

One Too Many
Is this the durable like Marlon Brando was famous for?
Yes from around the same period. And good call for saying that. Schott definitely created this look and was/is most famous for it. But most of us believe it was probably a Durable he was wearing. There’s one or two other choices out there; but that’s the leading contender.

Damon141

Practically Family
I put in an offer that was declined. So now I put in a bid. As soon as I saw it here I said I’m like one of 3 guys here this might fit ha.
Funny story. Before I joined the board and learning a bit, I made a $1,000 offer on the ELMC J100 below and the seller refused quoting that there has been a lot of interest in this jacket. He claims it was new and said they don’t come with tags which isn’t true, they even come with a leather keychain.
He couldn’t tell me the age but said he was selling for a family member and said “knowing him he never wore it”. That is just an assumption so it’s dishonest to call it new.

Not only would it not have fit so thankfully he didn’t accept the offer but it’s remained on eBay unchanged ever since (about 6 months).
Judging from completed sales here abs on eBay, Eastman doesn’t have great resale and they had a major price increase because I saw an advertisement where they were almost half of what they charge today. So he would be better off asking $600 if he wants to sell it.

Thank you for declining my offer

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Ralph lauren halfbelt, cashmere lined. Looks like deerskin. €170

https://www.vinted.nl/uomo/vestiti/...ket-cuir-pelle-cuero-piel-chaqueta-vest-veste
1652408192034.png

59B6E2AE-957B-4F9C-BD69-7338016D4350.jpeg
F499F184-34D3-4F0F-A7EE-3661739BBEDD.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko