Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Damon141

Practically Family
I won this for $150 and it arrived over the weekend. It's very nearly a deadstock jacket. If not for the yellowing and aging on the size and care tags I'd think it was brand new. Seriously looks like it was worn once and put away. Not even a single tick in the lining.
Congratulations, such a bargain. If it was 1” bigger pit to pit I would have made it work even if I had to take a big exhale to zip it up.
Does it fit well?

chollie

One of the Regulars
Congratulations, such a bargain. If it was 1” bigger pit to pit I would have made it work even if I had to take a big exhale to zip it up.
Does it fit well?
Fit is pretty spot on. I can still fit into a 40 in this style but JUST barely. This size works with a t shirt but could also squeeze a sweater or hoodie under it if I wanted.

Damon141

Practically Family
Fit is pretty spot on. I can still fit into a 40 in this style but JUST barely. This size works with a t shirt but could also squeeze a sweater or hoodie under it if I wanted.
That’s why I want atleast one good vintage jacket.
Just think, every time you wear it, you will know that it’s made probably as well as many good brands today but cost less than a jacket from Nordstrom Rack

morrison2951

Practically Family
That’s why I want atleast one good vintage jacket.
Just think, every time you wear it, you will know that it’s made probably as well as many good brands today but cost less than a jacket from Nordstrom Rack

You and me both! :)

20220505_155348.jpg

JurassicUtility

One of the Regulars
HOLY MOLEY!!!!!!!! o_O
View attachment 428515
View attachment 428516
Killer jacket! I think it's like a slim size 36 based on the measurements, so a little large for me. I pretty much assume the chest measurement is low by at least a half inch at this point, so it looks like 17 in shoulders and 20 in chest to me.

Observe

One Too Many
???
View attachment 428553

This led me to this tho and I have to say I don't dislike it as much as I should.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Wildhorses

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk